• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Free period on the first period?! (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
ok i started my hsc for 2006 and ive dropped a subject (SDD) so i have 10 units anyway i have free periods which is sweet ill pretty much spend that time in the library doing homework which means more study time at home! ok in some days of the week i have free time on the first period of school, and am i allowed to arrive to school on time for my second period or do i have to come by the school bell in the morning thou i have free time on the first period? diiferent rules for different schools? i go to some shitty prefab public government high school!

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
studynoob said:
ok i started my hsc for 2006 and ive dropped a subject (SDD) so i have 10 units anyway i have free periods which is sweet ill pretty much spend that time in the library doing homework which means more study time at home! ok in some days of the week i have free time on the first period of school, and am i allowed to arrive to school on time for my second period or do i have to come by the school bell in the morning thou i have free time on the first period? diiferent rules for different schools? i go to some shitty prefab public government high school!
At our school, we can come late to school (10am) for roll call if we have a free period 1. If last period is free, we can go home early.
If it's during the middle of the day, we have to stay in the library to study.
Ask your teachers about free periods at your school.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
well my free period (on period one) starts tommorow and i have roll call at 8:15 thats when school starts! can i still some to school late sign in at the front office then go to my second period when it starts?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I suggest you turn up on time for period 1 just for tomorrow and ASK the front office about turning up late. At my school, we're not allowed to turn up late, but we are allowed to leave early if we have a free during the last period of the day.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
yeah good idea i don't basically care if i turn up late when i have the subject on the first period i'm dropping!

Last edited:

studynoob

HSC
N/A
well thanks for clearing some of my questions i guess ill find out for myself!

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
This might make me look like a retard but wat is SDD?

And at our school u can only come late or leave early if u hav a free 1st or last or Double.

I only hav one free every 2 weeks it sux, and like 7 study periods

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it pretty much depends on your school.

My school allowed a sigtnificant amount of freedom. We only had to be there when we had periods. We could leave whever we had a free

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
Damn is SDD good?

Our school is shit, they only offer like 10 subjects

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
i did SDD in yr11 seriosuly i reckon it was a bloddy crap ! our highest in our prelims was like 40/100 lol. practically everyone thats doing it in our yr dropped out of it.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
My school, we have to stay at school whether we have studies period 1 or 7, whenever. Grr............... I could leave day 1 at 1pm but noooo

P

pLuvia

If we have a free period 1st period we still have to come normal time for roll call but we can leave early

Riviet

HSC
N/A
kadlil said:
If we have a free period 1st period we still have to come normal time for roll call but we can leave early
Exactly the same as me. ^_^

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
hmm my frees r all in the middle
but i have 9 morning classes a fortnight..so ..@!#$!#

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Oh my god that's like every morning except for one day!! I feel for you... I only have 2 early mornings a week, on tuesday morning it's chem (extension class to help us do better in the hsc), and MX2 in the arvo. Thursday morning is MX2. How come you have so many early mornings when you're doing the exact same subjects as me? Btw, go the asian combo! It rox! :cool:

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
WAHAHAHAH...
coz i dont have lunch or avo lessons
but i have to stay back till 3:10 on tuesdays, while every1 leave at 1!?..

hmm it is worse...becoz i live about 90mins train from skool
do the calculation..>.>

Riviet

HSC
N/A
That's 180 mins of travel a day= 3 hrs! :eek:
What do you like doing on the train?

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
sleeep. xD... haha jksjks (even thou i fall asleep sometimes.. everyday morning class kills)
hmm nothin...>.>...mp3 is my survivor

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)