freaking out (2 Viewers)

LazyBoy

HSC
firstly i was an IT Manager, it was only a small busines with two interstate offices. It was a part time job, and i had enough personal experience to do it after the previous person left. I quit it because i wanted something more flexible. My job title was I.T. Manager. So you get a life and dont tell me what i did or didnt do.

I was working for the company since i was 15, working along side the old manager. I knew the databases and infrastructure inside out. Its not like it was a medium size business where a degree would be required. This was a job i could do 1 or 2 days a week. I do have a handle on real life, and i dont need to grow up okay buddy.

Secondly i do beleive you can get post graduate degrees on HECS (or at least a similar program based on research) i will be doing it that way. Although at my old job i was making an okay wage of $22 an hour.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
firstly i was an IT Manager, it was only a small busines with two interstate offices. It was a part time job, and i had enough personal experience to do it after the previous person left. I quit it because i wanted something more flexible. My job title was I.T. Manager. So you get a life and dont tell me what i did or didnt do.

I was working for the company since i was 15, working along side the old manager. I knew the databases and infrastructure inside out. Its not like it was a medium size business where a degree would be required. This was a job i could do 1 or 2 days a week. I do have a handle on real life, and i dont need to grow up okay buddy.

Secondly i do beleive you can get post graduate degrees on HECS (or at least a similar program based on research) i will be doing it that way. Although at my old job i was making an okay wage of $22 an hour.
Fine, live in ur little fantisy land where u think ur IT manager of the world. I still highly doubt that an IT business would employ a 15 yr old as an IT consultant/manager with no qualifications whatsoever (MS Word is not a basis for a cv). Well, if u were working for a family member (im not saying that u were) the experience u gained at that job, wouldnt mean shit on ur resume when u have ur dad as referree

LazyBoy

HSC
it wasnt an IT business. it was a sales company. It was not a family member it was a real company. I know having a parent on your resume means shit. Thats why i have local councilers as referees and such. In the company i worked for, its administration part (6 people) relied on computers, complex access db, a database driven website. etc. It was my job to maintain and the servers, workstations, databases and website. I have a whole lot of experience when it comes to programming and databases. I also have experience when it comes to Windows Server OS's with active directory. I did my job, and did it well because of the training i had working with the old IT manager before he quit, and because of my own expertise. My old school in fact hired me to help train there new IT trainee in the schools network and website because the teachers there could not understand how parts of it was setup. This is all the experience i have, it goes alot further then MS word. My qualification for that job was demonstrated experience. I was simply a data entry operator whom eventually started helping out the IT manager because i knew what i was doing, when he quit i took over temporarily and because i could do the job they didnt hire anyone else. Does that sound okay to you? or am i just making all this up.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
it wasnt an IT business. it was a sales company. It was not a family member it was a real company. I know having a parent on your resume means shit. Thats why i have local councilers as referees and such. In the company i worked for, its administration part (6 people) relied on computers, complex access db, a database driven website. etc. It was my job to maintain and the servers, workstations, databases and website. I have a whole lot of experience when it comes to programming and databases. I also have experience when it comes to Windows Server OS's with active directory. I did my job, and did it well because of the training i had working with the old IT manager before he quit, and because of my own expertise. My old school in fact hired me to help train there new IT trainee in the schools network and website because the teachers there could not understand how parts of it was setup. This is all the experience i have, it goes alot further then MS word. My qualification for that job was demonstrated experience. I was simply a data entry operator whom eventually started helping out the IT manager because i knew what i was doing, when he quit i took over temporarily and because i could do the job they didnt hire anyone else. Does that sound okay to you? or am i just making all this up.
Well, if an expert at IT, why arent u doing IT, or do u think ur so good that u dont need a qualification.... Basically im tired of talking to some one who thinks he is above others and big notes himself about things that he has done that no one on BoS can certify.... its my opinion and im entitled to it, welcome to the real world.

LazyBoy

HSC
im not doing IT because its not what i see myself doing in the long term. How the hell do i think im above others i dont at all. Your the one bagging out peopel because they are choosing degrees that dont work to a specific career. Ifanything your the one who thinks your better then everyone. It is your opinoin, but im free to argue against it.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
LazyBoy said:
im not doing IT because its not what i see myself doing in the long term. How the hell do i think im above others i dont at all. Your the one bagging out peopel because they are choosing degrees that dont work to a specific career. Ifanything your the one who thinks your better then everyone. It is your opinoin, but im free to argue against it.
Thanx for that useless piece of information, yet again all about you.... just crawl back into the hole you came out of little boy ... i dont need to here from ppl that argue a point they cant possibly win... obvoiusly you do need to go do a philosophy degree, because you suck at arguments... so good luck with that you clown...
bye!!!!!

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Lazyboy, im a bit confused, cause first of all u said u worked for an IT company, then a sales company, and finally local council, and a school, so which one is it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
yuo can give any job a cool name and thats what u did. give it a big name. i bet yuor It manager job description is actually like soemthing along the lines of managing your self while working for a 2 person failing It company, packing boxes in the basement.

LazyBoy

HSC
I never said i worked for an IT company. i said for i worked in a company doing IT. The company itself does sales. Referees wise i was talking about i could get references of local councilers which looks good on a resume. And now i do part time work in a school. Does that all make sense?.

And Sasha, no the company i worked for operates in everystate in australia with offices in melbourne and sydney. Its a very small national business with 30-40 employees. the area i managed was the IT portion of the sydney office which is just a small office with 6 people in it. But that office manages all the sales and administration for the other offices. My job description was exactly as i mentioned early.

Although this is getting beyond a joke really guys. you are the ones who need to grow up if you think im lieing. why the fuck would i go to this my effort to make up all this?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
oh sorry man i was busy with my patient, so i mis-read what u said. Well i gotta go back to work being a doctor is hard work after all. But i am considering quiting cuase i got contacts in NASA and thats what i always actually wanted to do , being a doctor is just something in my spare time , like a hobby u know how it is .

LazyBoy

HSC
im done trying to prove my way. i dont need to prove it to anyone. I have references on company letter heads. But then you would say i faked them. I know that im telling the truth, my friends know, my ex work mates know. So what do i care if some ignorant fuckwits from BOS care. none.

But i guess you wont beleive me when i say ive already completed two units of study out oa B Teaching at ACU while i was doign my hsc. Another fact you wont beleive that i know is true. rofl. I would like to say that this is all really amusing to see how full of shit you guys are, and how wrong youare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)