Freak outs (1 Viewer)

apollo1

Banned
HSC
i needed to shit in the exam after i saw mod b question (srs)
"HSC student commits suicide
By: Tanushree Venkatraman Date: 2009-06-05 Place: Mumbai

Sushma Pathak(18), an Arts student from Mahiwada College,Thane committed suicide after she had failed in three subjects in her HSC exams, which were announced yesterday.

Sushma hung herself from the ceiling fan in her room last evening when none of her family members were home

The police are still investigating the case. "
o.o
yeah thats India though. happens a lot with parental expectations and what not. parents need to realise that some people have to fail for others to succeed thats just life.

RANK 1

HSC
i dont get why people freak out, i personally just go, 'fuck my life' and move on. some people just need to stop being such little bitch

jamesfirst

HSC
i dont get why people freak out, i personally just go, 'fuck my life' and move on. some people just need to stop being such little bitch
Same.

When I saw Mod B, I was like "yep there goes my atar". But I still planned out what I was going to talk about because I can't just give up during the exam.

Weasel406

HSC
Uni Grad
Same.

When I saw Mod B, I was like "yep there goes my atar". But I still planned out what I was going to talk about because I can't just give up during the exam.
Yep I had similar thoughts, but I didn't let it bother me. I'm already losing marks from the Mod B question, so there's no point freaking out because you would just lose more. I'm not the type to stress over an exam though, very laid back parents.

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Why are you all complaining about Module B?! This is complete fuckery! Standard had the same type of question last year. STANDARD!

jamesfirst

HSC
Why are you all complaining about Module B?! This is complete fuckery! Standard had the same type of question last year. STANDARD!
But I'm not in standard so I don't really care. LOL

btw your DP is realllllllly irritating me... I HATE Rebecca Black.

khfreakau

HSC
yeah um guys who were freaking out: i did 4 booklets in hsc for my essays for mod a/b so it was around 11-12 pages, not as bad, i didn't double space but i wrote large, ranging from 1-10 words per line LOL. mod c was 3, so about 9 pages.

amour

Female
HSC
any of ur peers do any funny freak outs for any of the exams?

a couple kids looked distressed after the english paper 2 exam

like they were gonna cry

mod b and all

(not funny but i have nothing else)
A girl shat her pants in the morning

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
But I'm not in standard so I don't really care. LOL
btw your DP is realllllllly irritating me... I HATE Rebecca Black.
I'm saying that fucking dumb shit standard children could deal with it so why can't you?
That's just mean. What has she done to you?

jamesfirst

HSC
I'm saying that fucking dumb shit standard children could deal with it so why can't you?
That's just mean. What has she done to you?
... you can't just call them "dumb shits"..

the irony when you say "that's just mean"... lol her face irritates me

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
My friend had this friend who did his HSC few years back.

One of his cohort suicided during the english exam. She stuck a pencil up her nose and smashed her head on the table. The exam was immediately canceled.
I call bullshit as well. That would've made the SMH, easily.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
omg, idc. What I heard is what I heard...

looooooooooooool
I also heard that university entry for everyone will be put off next year. Are you going to believe that as well? :rolleyes2: Yeah, but you heard from your sister's friend's friend's cousin in law's dad's grandmother's second cousin etc etc. You get the picture.

Don't be so naive and gullible. If you had half a mind, you would have done some research. To be honest, after some 10 second google search (trust me, google, in these circumstances, counts as research), you must've 'heard' this from urbandictionary or somewhere.

RANK 1

HSC
I also heard that university entry for everyone will be put off next year. Are you going to believe that as well? :rolleyes2: Yeah, but you heard from your sister's friend's friend's cousin in law's dad's grandmother's second cousin etc etc. You get the picture.

Don't be so naive and gullible. If you had half a mind, you would have done some research. To be honest, after some 10 second google search (trust me, google, in these circumstances, counts as research), you must've 'heard' this from urbandictionary or somewhere.
i tried to research it, nothing came up

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
i tried to research it, nothing came up
Yeah, that's sorta my point. =)

People that have researched it = don't believe it, because they've come up with nada.
People that haven't researched it = believe it, because they heard it on the grapevine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)