Freak-out thread (1 Viewer)

kimberlin

HSC
screwed up majorly for chemistry . i got soooo low .. ! URGH . !!!

kloudsurfer

HSC
p4e81 said:
we are model farmers. Model Farms High School.
:mad1: it didnt even make it into the top 200... *sigh*
Dw. I dont go to a top 200 school either. I think we are a minority here...

Ooooh wait! We were in the top 200 once...at no 188. Some guy came first in Ancient History. It was like the biggest deal at our school.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
p4e81 said:
f3nr15, 74% is NOT spanking. 90% plus IS. if ur happy with only a passing 74 then u shouldnt be pissed at anything in life. EDIT: oh and also, coming top 3 of most subs is a great thing, yes. BUT coming top 3 in most subs of MFHS is just ordinary, because of the fucking low-hopes in our school.
well its been a while i good decent marks in extension 1, also you don't find much fucking low-hopes in Physics or Chemistry.

oh shits you mentioned our school :(

kimberlin said:
screwed up majorly for chemistry . i got soooo low .. ! URGH . !!!
i owned ... 90% and 2nd, but a certain fob had to overtake me .. So ANYWAY I REALLY DID SPANK THIS LOLZOMGZ ...

chocolate_lover said:
qft. that pisses me off too.

ive got some of my results back and im happy with them.
adv english - worth 20% - 90%
maths 2unit - worth 15% - 64% (after scabbing a couple of marks :D)

im not sure about my rankings though. ive got no idea for english, and i think for maths im somewhere in the middle to top.

edit: p4e81 and f3nr15, what school do u go to??
if I could only compare my Standard English Assessment Task result of 93.333333333% to your results, but Standard and Advanced are two different things.... but yes I am VERY happy with my results, got a very good 80% in Physics that I didn't expect, must thank my wonderful working out always writing my table of values and formulas.

Last edited:
HSC
f3nr15 said:
if I could only compare my Standard English Assessment Task result of 93.333333333% to your results, but Standard and Advanced are two different things.... but yes I am VERY happy with my results, got a very good 80% in Physics that I didn't expect, must thank my wonderful working out always writing my table of values and formulas.
For english, after i wrote that post, i found out that about 7 or 8 people got 19/20 for standard english, compared to the 2 for advanced!:eek: I was surprised when i found this out though... those people all got awards in an assembly/presentation thingy. damn, i dont think thats going to help my ranking. ah well.
btw, congrats on your physics mark!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
For english, after i wrote that post, i found out that about 7 or 8 people got 19/20 for standard english, compared to the 2 for advanced!:eek: I was surprised when i found this out though... those people all got awards in an assembly/presentation thingy. damn, i dont think thats going to help my ranking. ah well.
btw, congrats on your physics mark!
6 people in my class got 15/15 + 1 in another got 15/15

Bottom line is, people did VERY well ... The first HSC Assessments really were taken very seriously...

is2SWaNz

HSC
I got my first English assessment back. I'm pretty happy with it, accounting for how shit I am in advanced English. It was this imaginative journey speech, gosh. I hated doing it, it was scary. It was out of 60!!! I was shocked, and I expected to get around 20's and 30s. Anyways, I got 48/60. The highest was 54/60 and two people got that. *sigh* One down and 4/5 assessments to go for english. :(

is2SWaNz

HSC
Shrikar said:
I screwed up 2 unit maths really bad, i screwed up english extremely bad, I screwed up Legal even worse. Geez what a way to start off year 12.
You've got loads of time to redeem yourself! Thats if you're bothered. :D

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Nah, I don't tend to think about assessments till I get them back :)
hey i guess that's like me.... but if i know for sure its not a heart-breaking mark im getting then i'd prefer to have it b4 holidays sometimes..

G

gaoOO

SoulSearcher said:
I'm not going to receive any assessment results until next term, suppose that's a good thing :)
i'm only waiting on one assessment. As for the rest:

english 15/15
maths 2u 68.5/70
maths 3u 55.5/65 -.-
legal studies 19/20

that's not too bad a start i guess. wish i did better in 3u maths though :(

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
3unitz said:
i gotz

english 8/15 spanked itzzomg too easi
maths 2unit 42/70 owned it
physics 5/10 i didnt even study for this one and i still beat like 3 people lolll
engineering 90% ZLOLLZOMG SPANKED!
See p4e81, even he uses the words "spanked" to describe his astounding results ...

p4e81

Domesticated Daydreamer
HSC
gaoOO said:
i'm only waiting on one assessment. As for the rest:

english 15/15
maths 2u 68.5/70
maths 3u 55.5/65 -.-
legal studies 19/20

that's not too bad a start i guess. wish i did better in 3u maths though :(
Now, thats OWNAGE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)