Freak-out thread (2 Viewers)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
I'm all done on Monday :D So went shopping for dresses with a friend yesterday :D Mind you, I do need a clear definition of "smart dress"...Think the last time I wore a dress/skirt apart from the school uniform was waaaaaaay back in year 7. ... Jeans is cool :D

Apparently the English speech is gonna be given back tomorrow though. :( Who knows how I went...I spoke superfast and managed to finish at exactly 4 min :D And maths 2u. <.< Then again, it's not gonna count. But people still gasped when we heard that it's gonna be given back nonetheless XD

kloudsurfer

HSC
Well i screwed up my Bio assesment which is worth the same as our trial exam!!! It was an in class prac. I really dont think thats fair, but our teacher is crap and lazy so we have one less assesment in bio than every other subject.

And i have english on friday. It sucks, because the only reason im good at english is because of my essays, but our assesment is like a practice of section I and II of tghe HSC paper...so yeah...im screwed.

T

Testpilot

07ers relax. One assessment does not make or break the HSC. You still have probably between 80-90% of your school assessment still to come (depending on weighting and number of tasks). If you got a less than desired result, evalute your performance (e.g. did i work hard enough? etc) and make the changes that you think is neccessary and you will do better in the next assessment.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Yeh, 07ers relax. It's not the end of the world if you screw up one or two assessments. You still have more than three terms of assessments left to complete. It's only December 2006. There's still heaps of time for you to develop good study habits and get your act together. Just study your ass off during the holidays and you'll be fine.

vorahk

HSC
i agree, just see how you can improve in the future and make up for it.

also, whats your "screwing up" mark?

i mean i have friends who consider a below 90% screwing up....

HSC
i call screwing up... not passing. anything over 50% im happy with. anything over 80% im ecstatic about. (such as 18/20 for something worth 20% :))
how about u?

Sofstar

HSC
Yeah, i just hope to pass over 50%. Anything over 80% is tops, but if its SOR1. Mergh.

I got 60% in my SOR1 *cringes and starts panicking* and the task was 40%. *cringes and starts panicking*

Thanks gangles!

redom

HSC
So far ive had 4 assessments......and screwed all 4!!....woo my goal has swapped from being a doctor to a nurse lol......no offence to any ppl that wanna be nurses

zingerburger

HSC
A screwed up mark for me would be anything below 80%. But of course, it's rank that matters. As long as the majority of the other people did worse than you, you're fine no matter how low your mark was.

Business studies... Should be pretty alright for it. Just like they always say, "Learn the syllabus"

Teddy Lee

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
I don't think I've screwed up anything :)
please, let the rest of us wallow and wither in peace! congrats on doing so well though!

i on the other hand, have stuffed up 4u, physics and eco and i still have to get back 3u, 2u and s&c. i dont know what im going to do, this is the worst possible start to the year and i dont know if i can turn it around.

K o k o

The Calling
HSC
^ Wow, crazy. You must love your maths!

I just passed my maths and chemistry tests. They're my most hated subjects.

On the other hand i came equal 1st in Business Studies and got 90% for my English visual rep speech. Dunno about bio yet.

K o k o

The Calling
HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
Btw falcon07 and K o K o, congrats on great results. You should be proud.
Aww, thanks! Although i seriously need to work on my maths. Just glad i passed.

No doubt you'll do good. :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
kloudsurfer said:
And i have english on friday. It sucks, because the only reason im good at english is because of my essays, but our assesment is like a practice of section I and II of tghe HSC paper...so yeah...im screwed.
uhmm yeah. Section I of paper I is easy marks.

IceOnFire

HSC
Aaah had my 4unit maths test today.

Wasn't that bad. Even the guy who just passed our 3 unit test said it was easy.

I know I will get an alright mark, but it still makes me sad that I know I have made mistakes I shouldn't have. :(

I am just hoping that I am in the top 5 for this test. On the bright side it's only worth 10%. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)