Frank/Blade essay concepts (1 Viewer)

kiniki

HSC
I was just wondering how people structure their comparative essays, like what notions/concepts do they explore? my friend wrote about three - models of heroism, danger of pushing the boundaires of scientific advancement, the creations isolation from their creators surrounds them with anguish and malice however they also develop and insightful critique of humanity.

i'm doing quite different concepts at school it seems, but mine are quite elementary as compared to hers, 'pursuit of knowledge' and etc

for my half yearlys, i'm going to write about two such notions (I have 45minutes and i'm dubious of how much I can properly write in such a time frame) is two enough? what other concepts are people exploring in their essays?

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
im exploring the concepts of justice in my essay you can also be asked to talk about how the texts represent the zeitgeist of their time.

gella

HSC
it doesn't matter how simple your concepts are dude. just as long as you can back them up sufficiently with techniques and shit you'll be fine. i know so many people at my school who look like complete wankers when they discuss supposedly 'complex' themes and can't even do so properly. work with what you know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)