Formals (yr12); Semi-Formals (yr11); Socials (yr10) (1 Viewer)

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Re: yr 12 FORMAL

inter108 said:
I actually lol'd.

like i said one of the worst jobs.
and it was muddy as fuck
i slipped over and held hands with the boy i used to have a crush on and ended up spending some time in the mud with him
-.-

inter108

HSC

sonyaleeisapixi said:
and it was muddy as fuck
i slipped over and held hands with the boy i used to have a crush on and ended up spending some time in the mud with him
-.-
That could be counted as a positive.

Scissors

HSC

my one's on the 26th.

i'll be wearing a suit, and will have an afterparty at a beach and get drunk off my head.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC

inter108 said:
bahaha
let me rephrase that
it was great at the time, its a great memory to fap to, but the subsequent guilt and near break up it lead to made it shitty in more recent times.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

so where is everybodys formals gona be? Doltone house, Sylvania Waters

wat u all wearing? Black floor length flowing dress, Grecian-esque style, Cornelli lace straps and mid-section with gold insert under the bust. Pwetty gold Italian heels, cost more than the dress.

how u gettin there? Limo babeeee.

who u taking? Just a guy.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Mines this thursday.
In the city.
20th nov on the glass island

anyone else in the city on thursday night.
note; don't reply if you go to an all boys school.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
answer me this, is it a 'date' if I asked someone to the formal about 3 days before, but they already had booked a limo with friends and we had our tables sorted months ago and was too late to change.

sooooo she said we'd hang out for 'date' photos. Not really a date is it? When I asked I used the words 'Just as friends, not as anything that could be mistaken for a date' -> I just thought it would be nice to go with someone haha.

And I didn't go to our formal after all that lol. I was never really keen for it.

everyone looks really 'shmick'/nice in the photos everyone's been posting.

ours was at Mingara Club... afterparty (which I eventually decided to turn up to) was at Tumbi.

chamelia

HSC
Patar said:
answer me this, is it a 'date' if I asked someone to the formal about 3 days before, but they already had booked a limo with friends and we had our tables sorted months ago and was too late to change.

sooooo she said we'd hang out for 'date' photos. Not really a date is it? When I asked I used the words 'Just as friends, not as anything that could be mistaken for a date' -> I just thought it would be nice to go with someone haha.

And I didn't go to our formal after all that lol. I was never really keen for it.

everyone looks really 'shmick'/nice in the photos everyone's been posting.

ours was at Mingara Club... afterparty (which I eventually decided to turn up to) was at Tumbi.
Another coastie! Yay! Hows the function room at Mingara. My sister had her year 10 formal there last week and said good things.

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
chamelia said:
Another coastie! Yay! Hows the function room at Mingara. My sister had her year 10 formal there last week and said good things.
I wouldn't know, I didn't actually go to the Formal. :p

Yeah, I am a Central Coast kid. It's so good!! on an unrelated note, there's a Problem: We all have to leave after we're 18 because there's just no culture or work here.

Alvik

HSC
My formal sucked.

My date made out with two of my best mates and another guy from my school

Such a slut.

EDIT: She's is also seeing someone else from my school I hooked her up with, but he was in Europe at the time this happened. Though I'm not sure if they are still dating.

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
Patar said:
I wouldn't know, I didn't actually go to the Formal. :p

Yeah, I am a Central Coast kid. It's so good!! on an unrelated note, there's a Problem: We all have to leave after we're 18 because there's just no culture or work here.
Yes this is true! Im 21 and still living here. But I commute to Newcastle to study and for the weekends / student nights. And once I've finished uni I'm heading for Sydney for work. Unfortunate but this is the way it is.

A.Chair

HSC
risole91 said:
Mines this thursday.
In the city.
20th nov on the glass island

anyone else in the city on thursday night.
note; don't reply if you go to an all boys school.
We were actually, our afterparty was around darling harbour. After that we walked to Town Hall (quite surprised with how busy Town Hall is at 3:30am).

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
chamelia said:
Yes this is true! Im 21 and still living here. But I commute to Newcastle to study and for the weekends / student nights. And once I've finished uni I'm heading for Sydney for work. Unfortunate but this is the way it is.
yeah, sucks ay.

makes me wonder how people once moved down here. there must have been more open in terms of work 10 years ago then there is now.

its a good place to return to, once you're done with Sydney. Apparently its the place to raise a family more than anything else.

I'll always miss the coast when I leave it.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Had my Year 11 Formal on the 24/9/08. I had heaps of fun- it was dress-ups and me and my best friend went as the mafia (ahhh long in-joke lol)
:D

tomn8r

HSC
I WON MYSPACE CRASH YOUR FORMAL.
you should enter next year's one...its soo fucking fun! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)