formal shoes (1 Viewer)

Always

HSC
AlleyCat said:
i have more than that honey ;).
but thanks, i love shoes. they rock my world. they are my favourite item of clothing to buy and wear.
I figured there'd be more where the others came from. How many pairs do you own?

bex said:
with all due respect what exactly DO you like then?
Ahhh, that's the question of the day.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Always said:
I figured there'd be more where the others came from. How many pairs do you own?
well i have lots shoes, probably about 40 pairs. but not all of them are really nice or unique. i think i have about 15 pairs of really nice shoes.

bex

HSC
i love all my shoes but i always seem to chip the back of the heel... how do you avoid that?

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
jebbie said:
I really like my Formal Shoes. They were from Myer (I got them in the City - huge range there) And for under $100. I reckon thats tops :)
they are really cute shoes :uhhuh:

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
they are really cute shoes :uhhuh:
Ta. I thought so. Im going for cute instead of slutty hoe, so yay for cute, plus the match my dress like perflectly <3<3<3

jebbie

HSC
Spikeru said:
They look like horrible unless you blouse your trousers, which I shall be doing. I need the boots to match the uniform.
Im curious as to how one blouses their trousers.. :eek: :eek: :confused:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
*shakes head in disgust* most males are stupid when it comes to clothes/fashion

cute shoes btw jebs :D
most males dont care that much though... the ones that do are metrosexuals and make me want to fly kick them

jebbie

HSC
alby said:
*shakes head in disgust* most males are stupid when it comes to clothes/fashion

cute shoes btw jebs :D
Ta

Anyways I dont get how to blouse my trousers, if anyone would care to explain/show me :eek:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i have seen flat boots that i like and all but most people are either a) too short or b) too wide calved to pull them off. i definitely couldn't. the closest thing to a flat-heeled boot i have are my cowboy boots and they still have a small heel.

i think the worst are flat ankle boots. like wtf.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Spikeru said:
I'm wearing a nicely polished set of US WWII Jump Boots , russet brown in colour.

They look like horrible unless you blouse your trousers, which I shall be doing. I need the boots to match the uniform.
they be hot, but dr. martins be hotter.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
mmm_sofay said:
omg, i love boots. been wearing them since i was 10. i used to wear el cheapo, but comfy as black colorado boots to school.
and earlier this year, i saw the hottest flat black mid shin high boots ever. but i was so pissed off, coz there were no size 6 left and they were on sale and they were really awesome. I just have to wait till i start getting paid so i get some dr. martens. love them boots.
I've got to warn you off docs... since they moved their manufacturing base to china the quality just hasnt been the same - thinner, cheaper leather, more problems with the air soles and generally inferior eyelets/stitching.

If you can find the originals made in england, which usually means second hand, though some place still have some of the old english stock from warehouses then your laughing though, youll be kicking shins in them for a decade.

personally Id recommend T.U.K or gladiator, both of them are all but indestructible and stylish to boot, with some really unique varieties out there. My gladiators have been going strong for about 3 years now with almost no visible wear, bar a few scratchs on the toe - its looking like theyll outlive me.

As well as that, if your willing to pay, gripfasts are pretty much what doc martens were meant to be all along. Made in england by skinheads with the express purpose of stomping queers.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
when did docs move their manufactoring company?
thanks for the insight, freaktrigger.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
No ages ago, I couldn't tell you off the top of my head, but long enough that finding english docs has become somewhat rare... theres still avery, very small number made there, but as to finding any of them for sale OUTSIDE of england, your probably out of luck unless you get quite lucky... we're mostly given the chinese ones here.

I'm not all that fond of them personally anyway, I've got very long, narrow feet and the inner sole on docs doesnt seem to change shape over time as much as other brands, hence they never really get that nice slipper-comfort your supposed to get out of an old pair of boots.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)