forgive and forget (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i love it how most of you think the world is a place where everyone holds hands and sings happy tunes.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
MoNNiE said:
you can't both forgive and forget it's either just forget it even happened and forgive them

one can never forget what happened.. even if you try to distract yourself from thinking it. the best resolution is just to forgive. it's like if someone murdered your i dunno dog,you will in the end have to forgive them. Because if you held a grudge against them for the rest of your life the reason for the hate just doesn't matter any more even if it did hurt you emotionally.
your meant to grow and learn!.. what's the purpose of life then? to hold grudges against people for the rest of your life for something that happened when you were a still adolencent is just illogical... but then again.. you'll always remember that event occured.. even if you try in everyway to forget it - remember the person involved will always hold that burden upon their shoulders for the rest of their life aswell as yours
hrm, I don't like holding grudges... but some stuff is unforgivable, and when the other person won't admit that they did something terribly wrong, well I just can't forgive.

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
babydoll_ said:
hrm, I don't like holding grudges... but some stuff is unforgivable, and when the other person won't admit that they did something terribly wrong, well I just can't forgive.
exactly right, them not owning up to doing something wrong is just another incentive not to forgive

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
grudges can get a hold of you though, and we dont want an angry nanc :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
AsyLum said:
grudges can get a hold of you though, and we dont want an angry nanc :)
if i were nancy, i'd be polishing my baseball bat right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)