Forensic Science Academic Advisement Day (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
If it says "Yes" in the Must be there column.. does that mean it's absolutely necessary to attend?

sullyman

HSC
If it says "Yes" in the Must be there column.. does that mean it's absolutely necessary to attend?
Yeah from what ive read it does. I think its because some degrees you have to choose relevent electives for and the lectures like to be there to help. Also they help with enroling units and questions about the course itself.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
It's avisable to attend, however UWS doesn't tell students so it's a bit hard for a student to "must be there". Hardly anyone ever turns up, so if you really can't make it and know about the enrollement procedure, electives, etc don't bother going. Alot of it will be repeated in your first few lectures anyway.

<< :haha:Rep me

ashh.ONFIRE

HSC
It's avisable to attend, however UWS doesn't tell students so it's a bit hard for a student to "must be there". Hardly anyone ever turns up, so if you really can't make it and know about the enrollement procedure, electives, etc don't bother going. Alot of it will be repeated in your first few lectures anyway.

<< :haha:Rep me

so, no one actually shows up to these advisement days for real?
im planning to go for the sake of it...
the lady i spoke to from the student centre thingy said its 'necessary' to attend :mad1:
but i don't knowww anymore!
all i really need to know is about the electives...

:confused:

acehigh16123456

HSC
im gonna b out of the state for the advisement day. so i cant go. ive enrolled in all my first semester units online anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)