For the guys! (1 Viewer)

Guys, do you care about "flaws" in a girl?

• Yes

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • It depends...(please specify)

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

Miss Code

HSC
ok so ur saying that if a convicted child raper/murderer who brutally murdered 4yr old children and raped their neck holes after he decapitated them and he was dirty and hadnt bathed in 2 years and still had their blood on him and he was on meth and he looked like he wanted to rape and murder you and he was dressed in a garbage bag and he was really dumb and could barely talk and had a speech impediment so you couldnt understand him etc

you would get to know him???
well to start off you must have a strange mind even coming up with that! well someone who done all that would either be in gaol or in a mental ward. I have talked/know people who have been in gaol, my mums bestfriends brother inlaw murder a guy years ago, i dont judge him, sure dont think its right but we dont know whats going on inside other peoples heads do we?

HalcyonSky

HSC
I dont believe im shallow, i dont look at someone because of looks or the way their dressed, I get to know people.
its always the unfortunate looking ones who 'get to know' people rather than rating their appearance

if you're physically attractive, ill be astounded

would you rate yourself?

Miss Code

HSC
its always the unfortunate looking ones who 'get to know' people rather than rating their appearance

if you're physically attractive, ill be astounded

would you rate yourself?
So because i dont judge people by their looks i must be "unfortunate looking"
it was the way i was brought up to not read a book just by the cover, I really dont care what you think, because only some shallow idiot would make a comment like that. SORRY I WAS BROUGHT UP TO ACCEPT EVERYONE NO MATTER WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE.

xceL

HSC
It's not like you see a pretty girl and then see stretch marks and go "HOLY FUCK, I will no longer be willing to hit that".

btw small boobs are fucking hot.
Big tits are disgusting :/ <--- Should I prepare to be flamed?

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
well to start off you must have a strange mind even coming up with that! well someone who done all that would either be in gaol or in a mental ward. I have talked/know people who have been in gaol, my mums bestfriends brother inlaw murder a guy years ago, i dont judge him, sure dont think its right but we dont know whats going on inside other peoples heads do we?
no he was let out on good behaviour and was found mentally sound and shit and you would get to know him????? you're a sick person

No but serious time now.

You're a retard, the only thing people can be judged on is their actions. We have complete control over our actions. Anyone who says otherwise is a moron. You dont have control over your looks (to an extent) but actions you do. You're a moron if you wouldnt judge someone whos actions in the past have been to murder and rape small children. you dumb fuck

EpicFailGuy

Banned
HSC
no he was let out on good behaviour and was found mentally sound and shit and you would get to know him????? you're a sick person

No but serious time now.

You're a retard, the only thing people can be judged on is their actions. We have complete control over our actions. Anyone who says otherwise is a moron. You dont have control over your looks (to an extent) but actions you do. You're a moron if you wouldnt judge someone whos actions in the past have been to murder and rape small children. you dumb fuck

+1

staticiscool is cool :D

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I have never been bothered by stretch marks, i guess if it was really extreme it would be ugly but yeah ive never seen a really bad case of it.

cellulite? yeah, i mean most girls have it to some degree, but if their legs look like lumps of cottage cheese sqeezed into a pair of stockings then i dont find that attractive and obviously wont date them. A small amount is fine i guess, not particularly attractive but not a deal breaker either.

acne? wont consider you, sorry but its gross and it is not attractive to me at all.

small boobs? one of the subcontious attacters for me is big boobs, so whilst i wont conciously dismiss you, i probably wont feel any attraction.

Of course everyone is flawed to some degree and often we pick and choose so obviously i would overlook stretch marks if they had a great overall body because they dont bother me that much, but a pretty face is important to me so severe acne would be a bigger hurdle to overcome, stuff like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)