For the guys! (1 Viewer)

Guys, do you care about "flaws" in a girl?

• Yes

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • It depends...(please specify)

Votes: 21 35.0%

• Total voters

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Quick question:

Do guys really care if a girl has cellulite/stretch marks/acne/small boobs etc.?

Vote n post, GO.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
No, I have no self esteem at all.

I am a lowly grub and deserve nothing more than an obese acne ridden tramp with no boobs.

HalcyonSky

HSC
no, in fact i am aroused by cellulite, stretchmarks and acne

slip00knot

HSC
i probably sound like a try hard here, but i honestly don't care how someone looks. its how nice people are that matters. i'm ashamed to say it but i've had over 40 girlfriends in my time. and the majority of them were good looking-bib boobed cows. dumb as a doorknob and really nasty too.. looks don't matter. but that also brings up the debate that you have to be physically attracted to someone to love them. so i guess looks are 5% or so to me.

FabricLive

Banned
HSC
Depends on the girl, and how much I am attracted to her in other ways.

To be perfectly honest big boobs arent attractive to me.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
i probably sound like a try hard here, but i honestly don't care how someone looks. its how nice people are that matters. i'm ashamed to say it but i've had over 40 girlfriends in my time. and the majority of them were good looking-bib boobed cows. dumb as a doorknob and really nasty too.. looks don't matter. but that also brings up the debate that you have to be physically attracted to someone to love them. so i guess looks are 5% or so to me.
Dude you can't count primary school.

HSC
pretty sure its important to be physically attracted to the person.

im sure the listed flaws can be insignificant in some cases; in others they may not be.

eg. im sure that a few spidery stretch marks around a girls hips from when they widened wont turn an otherwise a gorgeous girl into a hideous hag.

Slingshot

HSC
Huge flaws like being obese or hideously ugly matter, small things don't really turn me off.

Scissors

HSC
i hear that random patches of hair scattered around the body is the go right now ladies.

Reckoner

HSC
Quick question:

Do guys really care if a girl has cellulite/stretch marks/acne/small boobs etc.?

Vote n post, GO.
Believe it or not, I love it when a girl has imperfections. It's all part of appreciating a girl for who she is, and what makes her a unique person and all.
Not all guys are overly superficial.

My last gf had a big butt. She hated it.

I loved it. :)

Not that I love big butts on every girl, but the way it looked on her it was soooo cuuute. And the way she kept stressing about it, and crying over it ... I just thought she was soo cute.
I used to try and cheer her up by saying "I love a girl with big lovehandles, it makes them look so much more feminine ... a real turn on".
And when she would wash the dishes I would come from behind and rest my hands on those sexy lovehandles and give her a bit of a hug. And she would give me that look of; "there you go again ... with my butt!!" ... sort of frowning ... and then smiling.

While we lasted, she loved me for that - appreciating her imperfections and for her uniqueness.

Same goes with moles, and other commonly unwanted features ... however it will depend on the guy ... for example I'm not a big fan of excessively hairy arms on a girl.

But in the end, a girl has to respect herself and take care of herself to be attractive ... just like you girls expect of us guys to respect ourselves and be well groomed and fit and all.

Nobody is perfect at the end of the day, so you can reach for perfection all you want, but you're not going to get it.

Depends on the guy, how mature, how understanding, what his tastes are etc etc.

You can ask yourself the same question; "Do you care about a guy's flaws? And will you reject a guy if he has flaws? Especially if you have flaws yourself?"

So that's that really.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
dpends on the chick.

i wouldnt really care, as long as she has a great personality and she's cute/pretty/hot, even with pimples/noboobs.

And will you reject a guy if he has flaws? Especially if you have flaws yourself?
like, for example, uneven pecs?

the.RAVER

HSC
I think you need to be more than attracted to the chick's 'inner beauty' for something to work out properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)