for the GUYS! wat do you look for in a girl? (1 Viewer)

duckcowhybrid

HSC
GUYS, wat are the qualities and features you look for in a girl/prefer to have in a girl?
:confused:
1) smart? or intellectual equal?
2) virgin?
3) loud? or quite?
4) outgoing?
5) good girl? bad girl?
Also feel free 2 add preferable nationalities (as mean as it may b)

Girls feel free 2 add any other things u might b wonderin about! N boyz also add any other ideas! :)
1. I like either. Generally most smart girls are my intellectual equals, while slightly dumber girls always require help in their homework, and I am happy to oblige.
2. Don't care.
3. It doesn't matter I can link with both. But loud normally.
4. Outgoing easier to talk to, but I don't mind introverts either.
5. Bad girl. Most certainly bad girl.

Nationalities: Caucasian (Aussie), Swedish otherwise.

xceL

HSC
GUYS, wat are the qualities and features you look for in a girl/prefer to have in a girl?
:confused:
2) virgin?
3) loud? or quite?
4) outgoing?
5) good girl? bad girl?
Also feel free 2 add preferable nationalities (as mean as it may b)

Girls feel free 2 add any other things u might b wonderin about! N boyz also add any other ideas! :)
1) She has to be smart. A highschool drop out is a big No-no!
2) Virgin would be good but certainly not a requirement..
3) I prefer quiet and not very out-going. I like my shy girls :)
4) Rather not...
5) Both
6) Nationality: umm, any European would be nice.
What I look for in a girl?
Very very first thing is her face, if her face fails then everything just fails.
Her hair is also rather important, I don't know why but it's just important that a girl has good hair :).
She can't be fat. A bit of meat is fine and so are curves :) But lets face it, men are built shallow. We are attracted to looks far more than women when they are looking for guys.
I also look for humor, if her humor/randomness doesn't match mine, forget it - If I say "Cactus" out of nowhere and she goes "WTF", she's going out the door.
Lastly I look for a girl who talks. Seriously, even if it's about nothing I'd rather discuss anything or talk about anything than have silence. Some girls don't talk much and when you say/ask something they just reply with 1-2 word responses and it annoys the living shit out of me.

Last edited:

Rabbitoh

HSC
1) She has to be smart. A highschool drop out is a big No-no!
2) Virgin would be good but certainly not a requirement..
3) I prefer quiet and not very out-going. I like my shy girls :)
4) Rather not...
5) Both
6) Nationality: umm, any European would be nice.
What I look for in a girl?
Very very first thing is her face, if her face fails then everything just fails.
Her hair is also rather important, I don't know why but it's just important that a girl has good hair :).
She can't be fat. A bit of meat is fine and so are curves :) But lets face it, men are built shallow. We are attracted to looks far more than women when they are looking for guys.
I also look for humor, if her humor/randomness doesn't match mine, forget it - If I say "Cactus" out of nowhere and she goes "WTF", she's going out the door.
Lastly I look for a girl who talks. Seriously, even if it's about nothing I'd rather discuss anything or talk about anything than have silence. Some girls don't talk much and when you say/ask something they just reply with 1-2 word responses and it annoys the living shit out of me.
We've got similar tastes mate. I found myself agreeing with most of what you said.

I don't want a dumb girl at all. She doesn't have to be Einstein, but I'd want her to be able to hold a conversation on most topics.

I'd prefer a virgin, but not if it means she wouldn't be open to sex 6+ months down the track.

Preferably quiet in general, but a bit louder with me. Not really loud and annoying, but not mute either.

Not really outgoing. I'd hate a girlfriend that was really flirty and loud in public, particularly with other guys. Outgoing with me though, sure.

Good girl in that she doesn't smoke, take drugs, or get pissed every weekend. Not good in the sense that she's not open to sexual stuff though. Sort of a mixture of both.

Suited_Aces

HSC
1) smart, but not smart enough to make me look like a dumbass, generally just a girl that thinks differently to most
2) would rather she wasn't a virgin, but its not really important to me
3) def quiet, not like a mute but yeah not some girl that's like 'hey everybody, look at me'
4) generally outgoing
5) bad girl def..... purity is over-rated

Personality is more important for me anyway, like no one really wants your generic garden variety girlfriend... Would also much rather a girl that talks like a guy, almost sad when my main turnoff is if a girl uses words like meanie/ other words + the suffix ie or y....and if she incorporates the word bubble into anything....god help her....

But hey beggars cant be choosers lol :wave:

jacqui811

HSC
1) If she if smart, she is my intellectual equal. Lol. Smart but not know-it-all or arrogant.
2) Matters not.
3) Loud at the right times.
4) Hmm I'm going to say no. I would rather rather a movie in bed than be begged to go to a nightclub.
5) Good girl.

U sound like my kinda guy!

xx

jacqui811

HSC
We've got similar tastes mate. I found myself agreeing with most of what you said.

I don't want a dumb girl at all. She doesn't have to be Einstein, but I'd want her to be able to hold a conversation on most topics.

I'd prefer a virgin, but not if it means she wouldn't be open to sex 6+ months down the track.

Preferably quiet in general, but a bit louder with me. Not really loud and annoying, but not mute either.

Not really outgoing. I'd hate a girlfriend that was really flirty and loud in public, particularly with other guys. Outgoing with me though, sure.

Good girl in that she doesn't smoke, take drugs, or get pissed every weekend. Not good in the sense that she's not open to sexual stuff though. Sort of a mixture of both.

so do u!

xx

HSC
must be smart, doesnt need to be formally educated persay, but intelligent and witty - my intellectual equal.
2) virgin?
virginity is overrated. but i'd like to know i wouldnt get diseases from her.
3) loud? or quite?
depends on what the occasion is, and how she handles it.
4) outgoing?
yeah sure. though i prefer if she doesn't require attention 24/7 or seeks it from others in my stead.
5) good girl? bad girl?
naughty girl is sexy.

Slingshot

HSC
I also look for the boobies and the vagina on a girl, If it takes me to long to find them then she'd probably too fat for my liking.

studymyassoff

HSC
1) Intellectual equal
2) as long as she doesn't tell me about other guys I don't care.
3) Quiet could be a nice change...
4) Doesn't have to be outgoing.
5) Good girl, bad girls leave you for guys with huge dicks.

LOL

generally i've learnt a lesson guys,

thanks!

-allen23-

HSC
Naughty
Cute
Gorgeous
Outgoing
Quiet
Shifty
Eye-catching Eyes
luscious smile
Intelligent
Bimboish
Not asian (im filo but just cant picture myself with a filo or another asian)
Spontaneous

But meh... In the end its not where they come from or how they look like...
Its their heart that matters most.

Guesss

HSC
Hmm... a question for the guys, regarding comments such as a girl being open legged! Umm would this b a quality of a girl who u'd like to settle down wif or just sum one night stand thing? I mean if her legs are so freely open 2 u i'm sure they'd be just as open 2 other guys, does that matter to you??

Just wondering :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)