For the 1st year students (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Do you know whether we have tutes in the first week? OK so all the commerce/business/economic subjects dont have tutes first week but what about linguistic subjects?

Someone help me! Ive so nervous about uni. I have no idea what to expect.

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
Orange Juice said:
Do you know whether we have tutes in the first week? OK so all the commerce/business/economic subjects dont have tutes first week but what about linguistic subjects?

Someone help me! Ive so nervous about uni. I have no idea what to expect.
No, there aren't any tutes in the first week, and even if there is, there's no point attending them - usually nobody turns up anyway.

monique66

I was just wondering the exact same thing. I think they might say on the academic orientation day. I'm going on Friday so if you are going to be there in the Commerce one say hi :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
what subjects do you do? cuz if your doing commerce i doubt you have tutes first week.

triple dot what study guide? i need to know if i have pracs/tutes for jap first week

^___^
HSC

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
OJ, japanese language units start straight away, so i assume most languages would

nixy_00

HSC
ok im so lost, im a non award student right, im doing australian media, aus politics, intro to english and linguistics...do i have tuts in the first week? i have no idea hjow to read the handbook thing

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Usually you don't have tutes during first week, and there isn't a distinction in Non Award and Award, so don't keep referring to yourself in such a manner! :) You're a MQ student, just like everyone else, you just enrol into units rather than degrees.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Usually you don't have tutes during first week, and there isn't a distinction in Non Award and Award, so don't keep referring to yourself in such a manner! :) You're a MQ student, just like everyone else, you just enrol into units rather than degrees.
yeah Nixy. You one of us now......One of Us.....One of Us.... And that includes the inhuman stalking abilities and the strong lust for blue 'team leader' shirts.. You will feel your new powers soon..

^___^
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
yeah Nixy. You one of us now......One of Us.....One of Us.... And that includes the inhuman stalking abilities and the strong lust for blue 'team leader' shirts.. You will feel your new powers soon..
BLUE POWAR!!!!!1

HSC
N/A
Lynny really wants a blue t-shirt :S

But does she get to walk around and do the mentor thing with a blue shirt on though? (it seemed that all the team leaders didn't take any mentor groups... although I could be wrong)

^___^
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynny really wants a blue t-shirt :S
make an impression in front of sandie, cos when you apply for mentor leader, she will most likely to be the person interviewing you..so if she vaguely remembers you, you are off to a flyer

HSC
N/A
darn! Only ran into her once today. *panics*

I said hello to her though? :S

buddys

HSC
nixy_00 said:
ok im so lost, im a non award student right, im doing australian media, aus politics, intro to english and linguistics...do i have tuts in the first week? i have no idea hjow to read the handbook thing
Hey:wave:

im doing POL165 aswel :)

what tute u going to?

HSC
N/A
... said:
haha, don't worry, she has a great memory
*crosses fingers* "please remember the girl with the fairy wand... please remember the girl with the fairy wand..."

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
lol just read this
oj
your a tool
tell me if theres any talent this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)