• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Folio thread (1 Viewer)

chamelia

HSC
fakingtheday said:
haha 40 sketches? i have 7 different ones labelled and a final schematic and maybe an orthogonal
Yeh Im making a book so theres a tonne of page layouts and stuff to think about...i wish I couldve done 7 sketches

mossup

can you do the mossup?
cloud eight & nine tenths. Yes its frustrating
HSC
well agust 29 is the day the markers are going to come to our skool. usualy we all go to school on the saturday and sunday to set everything up and make sure its all good. ..... .... my teacher does hsc marking. he knows.

chamelia

HSC
mossup said:
well agust 29 is the day the markers are going to come to our skool. usualy we all go to school on the saturday and sunday to set everything up and make sure its all good. ..... .... my teacher does hsc marking. he knows.
Saturday AND Sunday? So we set up for two days? It cant possibly take that long...Could it?

elocin199

HSC
my folio is just about finished and my product is gettin there

i just cant wait to hand the thing in... im so over it!!!!

DanielleM

HSC
question... in the finance plan do you put stuff that u purchased but never used?? and do you put stuff that you used for experimentations???

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
DanielleM said:
question... in the finance plan do you put stuff that u purchased but never used?? and do you put stuff that you used for experimentations???
yes anything you spend money on should be in the finance plan

i just figured out....

2 WEEKS UNTIL ITS DUE

oh no!

niteshade1312

HSC
my project si completely finished.. well I'm waiting to get ot back from teachers and then I have a week to fix everything up... YEAHEYAY

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
yeah dani, finiance plan includes everything u use, u can go even further if u really want and include EVERYTHING such as petrol used 2 go get resources and depreciation on ur computer....

Invalid-User

HSC
omg.. im like no where near finished.. doing my folio now and it seems pretty big compared to others... are u guys including heaps of pictures? and does anyone bother with making their folio look pretty like with colour headings/ paper etc because i got told to have alot of 'white space' on each page???

niteshade1312

HSC
why would you have a lot of white space? The way you set out your portfolio contributes to the impact of the imformation that is provided. And YES.. my portfolio looks very pretty, but definately not tacky. It reflects my project.. Also you should have pictures depending on what you are doing. For proof of your process- YES, but for padding- NO.

DanielleM

HSC
q. at teh end of experiments.. did anyone write an evaluation on which one they intend to take out (appliocations of conclusion) at the end of THAT test e.g.
painting technioques..
sponging
results and concluson
*other techniques
after all techniques have been experimented and resulst and conclusions are made

evaluation of why l chose the particular technique l'm going to use..

sorry if this sounds unclear :S
dunno how to explain it

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Hurry up dani
Your birthday is next sat
and u said ud have finished by then
have fun nerd :p
Being 18 is great btw...just thought i'd stir u
<3 me :)

S13WPN

HSC
am i the only one here doing multimedia :cool:
just got a few questions: how many experimentation and testing is everyone doing and how many pages of ongoing evaluations?

fakingtheday

HSC
I did two experiments. One of sanding the horns of the guitar and the other was to test the quality of the finishing process. It's enough. And as for ongoing i've got about 3, ongoing evaluations though is your throughts throughout. Like at the start of some research sections i have a heading called my thoughts where i give my two cents before launching into the documentation of that bit of research.

shiroangel

akaNiCoL3
HSC
is everyone using A3 folders for the portfolio?....how many sleeves did u guys use altogether for those who hav finished....

niteshade1312

HSC
shiroangel said:
is everyone using A3 folders for the portfolio?....how many sleeves did u guys use altogether for those who hav finished....
I wouldn't be able to tell you how many sleeves, but a lot. I am using an A3 folder, and i have 3, but i need to finish and add things, which my teacher advised me, so that's going to ve the last part of my project

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)