• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Folio thread (1 Viewer)

fakingtheday

HSC
Uh if you hand it in on the 29th you will get nothing. You set it up on the 27th, markers come 28th. My final inschool is on Monday. My prac is finished and not much folio. YAY

chamelia

HSC
fakingtheday said:
Uh if you hand it in on the 29th you will get nothing. You set it up on the 27th, markers come 28th. My final inschool is on Monday. My prac is finished and not much folio. YAY
My teacher for art told me that we couldnt bring it in on the 29th cos its not a school day and that the monday was fine.

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
fakingtheday said:
i beleive ur incorrect there....we have until midnight on the 28th (the sunday), we then hav 2 sign off that it was completed by this time, an element of trust i know...then we hav 2 hav it in on the monday by a time specified by ur teacher and they can allow u the entire day if u wish 2 set it up, it is then locked away until the markers come on watever day they do, then on the day they come, u may be allowed an hour 2 set up final things if u specify this (like mine, i need 2 fill up my water tanks with water otherwise it will go off and will smell out the entire room...)

fakingtheday

HSC
^^ my proposal is three pages. Needs and Constrains, Areas of Investigation and Criteria to Evaluate Success. I think it's enough. I don't really have sketches and what not. Just an identification of a genuine need and where my innovation lyes.

dawso

HSC
ive done bout half of it now, but i just found out that my gal's sister topped the state a few years ago, so im gunna hav a look at hers and re think some things....so just want it 2 end now but, cant be fuked doin work on it atm cause of bloody trials

chamelia

HSC
DanielleM said:
hey, how many pages is everyones proposal, typed and not including inspirartion pages and sketches?
Ive got: 1 page for identification of need, 3 pages for areas of investigation, 2 pages for possiblities and 3 pages for criteria to evaluate success.
So 9 pages overall.

chamelia

HSC
Yeh, I havent heard of inspiration pages either but I have seen an sample folio that just has exploration of exisitng ideas under the heading inspiration. I think maybe its just another way of exploring exisitng designs.

fakingtheday

HSC
It's all relative. We can't guage our progress or layouts because its all project sbjective. One girl has a massive folio full of research because her project essentially is research. Where as i boast one of the thinner folios in the class. We both average 98. So there is no point really comparing, but it's fun to know.

dawso

HSC
yeah well mine is coming along now, ive done a shit load of research but i aint gunna include it in my folio, instead im havin a seperate research folder where i just hav all of it organised and then i refer to that in my folio

chamelia

HSC
dawso said:
yeah well mine is coming along now, ive done a shit load of research but i aint gunna include it in my folio, instead im havin a seperate research folder where i just hav all of it organised and then i refer to that in my folio
I think I might also use a seperate folder to show all my final design sketches, cos its prob going to take about 20 sleeves front and back.

niteshade1312

HSC
in project proposal, I have heaps of bit and pieces, but i wouldn't be able to tell you how many pages.. probabaly a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)