Flirting is fun but what does it mean? (2 Viewers)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yeah i think i was putting a tad more time with my ex when i was going out with her, and i did change after that one, i thinkfor the better, hopefully others see it as the same, but i think friends should always come before them. If its truly a good relationship, then the partner should understand, whilst you love them, these friends have been with you for who knows and that they are basically you're family outside of your bloodkin.

if they cant see that then i dont think itd work for me.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
exactly.... and half the time I end up running into her and her bunch of friends somewhere in the city at 2am... Friends and your girl/guy both have their parts and one shouldn't dominate the other, because they both as important as each other.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*nods* with agreement, damn haha we are old :|

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah well i dont make a great effort to keep on being her close friend as much seeing she doesnt trust me anyway. *sigh*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ahh sometimes its best to let "friends" find out for themselves what their goals are.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
AsyLum said:
*nods* with agreement, damn haha we are old :|
Pfft.... I'm not old... just because I'm over 20... :D

I had a mate who dissappeared for 6 months due to a girl, and then just turned up and acted like nothing had happened... it was hard not making a point of it but geebus.... its not like we're here for convience.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
cant really do a thing seeing that i kinda got them together! well i told him to ask her before she gets all confused again abt his feelings.
meh, people didnt know why i got jealous of them and thought it was a joke. one thing with me is that i take it to heart when people i talk/care abt become distant. even if it was intentional or not.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Pfft.... I'm not old... just because I'm over 20... :D

I had a mate who dissappeared for 6 months due to a girl, and then just turned up and acted like nothing had happened... it was hard not making a point of it but geebus.... its not like we're here for convience.
rofl, older than me mate :) 18 here turning on 19. and boy! are you old grandpa :p

dark`secrets said:
cant really do a thing seeing that i kinda got them together! well i told him to ask her before she gets all confused again abt his feelings.
meh, people didnt know why i got jealous of them and thought it was a joke. one thing with me is that i take it to heart when people i talk/care abt become distant. even if it was intentional or not.
i get really shitty when people accuse me of doing something when i aint, thats one of the things that really rub me wrong.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
:rolleyes: cant believe i'll be 18 OMFG!~ :( :(

i have two different personalities i guess =/ in life im more open and stuff. on the net i tend to become snobby.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
im the same both on and off the net i think :) in that i say my mind.

Hehe, i jsut realised ive spammed these forums good :)

shouldnt you be going to sleep ? :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah im tired and i should wake up early to do work HMMMMM.. im just wasting my time on BOS and spamming HAHAHA >=I

i dont make an effort to talk to people on net, i dont want to 'bother' them.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl, bother me all you want :) everyone else does, just dont expect to get a response half the time, my comp is on but i probably aint on it ;)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
narh its cool i have BETTER people to bother :p
pffft asylum :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
:(

hehe, now i feel lonely and upset, i think ill randomly cry now and blame it on my period pain

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
*punches asylum's tummy*
okay now you kinda know how we feel :rolleyes:
then you can go all hormonal and skitz at people

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
dark`secrets said:
*punches asylum's tummy*
okay now you kinda know how we feel :rolleyes:
then you can go all hormonal and skitz at people
hehe i was glad someone got my humour :)

MoNNiE

HSC
i dunno what it means...flirting..
i admit i'm a hopeless flirter.. i can't help doing it... shit happens ;)
i guess i just like being friendly with people.. it's up the the person who i'm talking to decide whether i'm tryingto crack onto them or not! lol.. i dunno if that's good or not!:/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)