Flirting is fun but what does it mean? (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Flirting is just good wholesome fun, I'm continually flirting with the girl who works in the local bakery and the girl who works in the local newsagency... it's just friendly banter between myself and them... I work on the idea that if you can flirt a bit, have a laugh and make someone smile, then why not. It's perfectly innocent until you don't want it to be.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Flirting is just good wholesome fun, I'm continually flirting with the girl who works in the local bakery and the girl who works in the local newsagency... it's just friendly banter between myself and them... I work on the idea that if you can flirt a bit, have a laugh and make someone smile, then why not. It's perfectly innocent until you don't want it to be.
yes, but the fine line between that is the important part.

its very very fine, and if one were to cross it, it is a bit of a mess to get out of without hurting the other person.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
AsyLum said:
yes, but the fine line between that is the important part.

its very very fine, and if one were to cross it, it is a bit of a mess to get out of without hurting the other person.
for sure, and you have to realise where that line is...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yes, if you want to flirt that line is your highest priority when you lose sight of that line, then one has to step back and rethink their tact and intention.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
AsyLum said:
yes, if you want to flirt that line is your highest priority when you lose sight of that line, then one has to step back and rethink their tact and intention.
I'm pretty good with not crossing the line... mostly because it's just friendly banter, a bit of conversation and the obligitory mention of how great her buns are today, and thats when my girlfriend shakes her head and says its time to go. :D ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hahaha.

i dont have that girlfriend figure to pull me back sometimes so its just staying concious, in every sense of the word being drunk and all, of whats happening :p

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
if i had a boyfriend i wouldnt flirt. not even if its for pure fun :D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
oh i think id trust my girlfriend, probably my downfall, but i dont think theres anything wrong as long as its fun :) and id expect the same from her.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
personally i dont find it right to do it, its just me.
he can do what ever he pleases but there is a fine line to it. as long as i know where his heart is then im cool with it.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
well obviously i wouldnt go there with the intention of picking up or something similar, rather i just dont want a girlfriend who gets jealous when i start talking to some girls.

the trust not being there would just be a sign to me that the relationship isnt going to last

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
dark`secrets said:
personally i dont find it right to do it, its just me.
he can do what ever he pleases but there is a fine line to it. as long as i know where his heart is then im cool with it.
Yeah, as long as its all in fun.... but I'm in a long term relationship with a girl I will probably end up marrying and she goes out and has big nights with her friends, with which quite a few are guys and a lot of my friends I head out with are girls but we both know each other enough to know its nothing to worry about because at the end of it, we'll both come home to each other...

Theres a fellow male teacher she works with that she flirts with constantly just as a joke to entertain the gossip among students and its all fun and games.... theres 'friendly flirting' and 'picking up flirting' and you should always be able to make a distinction between both, because if you can't, you're getting yourself in trouble.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yups, i dont understand how girls can BE that jealous when their guys talk to other chicks~
i personally think its crazy, i mean like yeah they sorta belong to you but you cant prevent them from talking to people or control their life.

i feel for those who get pussy whipped.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
no trust = sex buddy with protection
trust = possibly something meaningful

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
dont forget to use protection DS!!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
dark`secrets said:
yups, i dont understand how girls can BE that jealous when their guys talk to other chicks~
i personally think its crazy, i mean like yeah they sorta belong to you but you cant prevent them from talking to people or control their life.

i feel for those who get pussy whipped.
Yeah, Felicity says that about a lot her girlfriends... she doesn't understand the jealousy but when you hear some of the stuff some of these guys get upto, you can understand why they like to keep a leash on them.

If you can't trust a person, it makes it hard for everything else.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
rofl, a leash :| .... im afraid one of these days im going to walk into a friends house and find him on a leash :S

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Heh, a lot of girls like to control a relationship... no idea why, maybe some of the girls could provide some insight, but a lot of my friends have been under the thumb at one stage or another but I think people have to remember 'you chose me because of who I was, so don't change me now'.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ahh a friend i know is getting dick slapped hard.
we dont say anything anyway i gave up on our friendship its always him over us!
insecurity sucks too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)