first times (1 Viewer)

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
its not that i dont like oral sex and i have found that talking with some people about it that if you start to fake it you can al of a sudden get into it, hard to explain but true and it ends up happening anyway. sometimes i may fake it because he has put all the effort in and im just not in the mood i dont want to make him feel that he had failed so faking it is just what i do.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
MiuMiu said:
I think the female orgasm is just a harder thing to achieve maybe?

I discovered orgasms accidentally :D
did you impale yourself on a horse's penis? that's how i discovered mine.
female orgasm is harder to achieve mostly because the clit is small, the g-spot is hard to reach, whilst its not hard to grab the cock and pull.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
stazi said:
did you impale yourself on a horse's penis? that's how i discovered mine.
female orgasm is harder to achieve mostly because the clit is small, the g-spot is hard to reach, whilst its not hard to grab the cock and pull.
very true females whether they admit it or not are very hard to please and to figure out. you need to put in the effort with us

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
stazi said:
I'm yet to enjoy sex and seem to prefer head to it.
edit: enjoy as in actually feel pleasure from it
dude, that's very strange
it's the opposite for me

stazi

Nightman
HSC
about 2 girls that ive been with, though, have given terrible head. I wanted to cum so that they would stop. Maybe your gf isn't good at it.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Is suck at head..hahaha.. But I don't like giving it and have only done it like twice, cause I wanted my boy to be happy.

Any way.. my first time.. didn't last very long at all.. and I had to stop my self from saying *was that it* The next time was much much better, although I have only had one orgasm during sex.... I think it's a case of practise makes perfect. Man I miss having my boy. stupid people who dump girls that love them... grr

Jess-a_belle

HSC
sex is fucking awesome. i LOVE giving head and dont care if i dont get head. yay me! head rocks.

girls please dont fake ur orgasms, your man will be more upset if he finds out you're faking, (which translates to "he is shit") than if you just dont have an orgasm.

teehee!

EDIT; oh and to answer the actual question posed in the first post, lots fo girls find it difficult to orgasm. some NEVER do in their whole life. you might simply just have a not-very-sensitive clit. go read cleo/cosmo, they talk abot that sorta stuff every issue.

Last edited:

SweetSeasons

HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
sex is fucking awesome. i LOVE giving head and dont care if i dont get head. yay me! head rocks.

girls please dont fake ur orgasms, your man will be more upset if he finds out you're faking, (which translates to "he is shit") than if you just dont have an orgasm.

teehee!
lol.. how's it ever gonna get better if they think your reaching climax every time then they think they are great and hence it doesn't get better

Jess-a_belle

HSC
well as i said, DONT FAKE ORGASMS!
if your old/mature enough to have sex, your damn well old/mature enough to say to ur bf, look its not good for me this way, lets try it this way... or something like that.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
well as i said, DONT FAKE ORGASMS!
if your old/mature enough to have sex, your damn well old/mature enough to say to ur bf, look its not good for me this way, lets try it this way... or something like that.
i have only done it a few times when i was new to the oral sex thing, its not that im not mature enough to tell him its that at first it was rare for us to get in the heat of the moment when little brothers and sisters being around so if we did get the chance i would just let him do it, think that i was done so i could move on to him because with me it takes awhile with oral this was my quick fix.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Sif fake. Jump on top and take control. My ex prefered getting head to having sex. Probably because i did just that, (took control) but he was hopeless...
However, i love giving head it's fun seeing the guy enjoy it.

Pierotte

HSC
I dont see how faking could EVER EVER EVER be beneficial.

It would result in your partner not knowing what really turns you on, and you recieving nothing and your end because they simply think theyre pleasuring you, so they wont try any harder or try anything differently.

You gain nothing, he gains nothing

Wheres the trust??

Whats the point??

Im sure hed be MUCH happier to know that he really was doing something for you, even if it took some extra work.

Sheesh.

Im sorry but thats so ridiculously fucked up...

as for the "OGM my finger is icky" comment... My dear you should not be having sex. Youre WAY too immature.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
BlackDragon said:
is it really true only 25% of women orgasm? :S
we should get a poll going to see if its true..
all women have the 'potential' to orgasm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)