first times (1 Viewer)

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
stazi said:
what stunt a few times?
answer serius' questions.
sorry forgot to add quote. pulled the stunt of faking it during oral keeps the guy happy

stazi

Nightman
HSC
MiuMiu said:
yurk, I hate recieving oral does nothing for me, so I have to pretend everytime
how can oral not do something for you unless he's not stimulating the clit?

im not a big fan of my own finger
get over your preconceptions and use it. Explore your body. Stimulate your clit, explore your vagina and find your g-spot. Explore yourself and you will find sex more pleasurable.

Have you ever had an orgasm before?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Apparently some girls don't do it because they find it icky. [EDIT: Finger themselves]

And stas, a lot of them feel vulnerable during oral and can't get into it at all.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Yeah, I don't know, the feeling to me is just icky, and yeah I guess its a self conscious thing at times, I wouldn't want to be down there, so even when they say they enjoy doing it its like, something I find very hard to believe.

I'd rather take a good banging, to be frank :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I love going down on girls just like many girls do like going down on guys

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
MiuMiu said:
Yeah, I don't know, the feeling to me is just icky, and yeah I guess its a self conscious thing at times, I wouldn't want to be down there, so even when they say they enjoy doing it its like, something I find very hard to believe.

hmmm i understand miumiu - i can get self conscious about it too, but it feels soooo good... my ex always raved on about how much he liked it etc - and at first i was like, as if! *keeps legs closed* ... but after a while i believed him :p

do you like giving head? if so, maybe your boyfriend might not believe you when you say that you do, either :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
meh, if u really dont like oral, just tell your boyfriend. do you seriously think any male actually likes licking a rotting fish?[ gross overexaguration but meh]

and if u have to fake to make it end.... like...wheres the trust with your partner? cant u just tell him to stop then explain to him that you honnestly dont like oral and will always have difficulty getting off on it cause it makes u uncomfortable.

that said, i asked those questions for a reason, not because i want to pry into your private life but because it can help us solve the problem[ if there is one, coiuld just be because your new at sex]

maybe u dont trust my questions cause iam male... Bubz, wanna quote what i said into one of your posts? lol

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm personally not a huge fan, though if my partner did enjoy it the enjoyment I'd get from seeing her get off over it would override any urge I have not to do it.

EDIT: And it tastes nothing like fish. It's metallic.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
If you smell like fish you are malnourished.

And Bubz, I love giving head, but he KNOWS I love giving head ;)

EDIT: And Im damned good at it.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Serius said:
meh, if u really dont like oral, just tell your boyfriend. do you seriously think any male actually likes licking a rotting fish?[ gross overexaguration but meh]
and if u have to fake to make it end.... like...wheres the trust with your partner? cant u just tell him to stop then explain to him that you honnestly dont like oral and will always have difficulty getting off on it cause it makes u uncomfortable.
that said, i asked those questions for a reason, not because i want to pry into your private life but because it can help us solve the problem[ if there is one, coiuld just be because your new at sex]
maybe u dont trust my questions cause iam male... Bubz, wanna quote what i said into one of your posts? lol
I've never encountered tasting a girl who smelt that bad or tasted that bad. A wet and aroused girl's vagina doesn't taste like much at all. I really honestly do like going down on girls, but I do like it even more when they return the favour. Fuck I love head.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
who said anything about taste? and yeah i forgot some guys actually do like it

most guys are like meh
some hate it

some like it cause of the pleasure it gives, they like to feel in control and orgasm their partner [ dont ask me, i reckon good ole sex is better]

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
stazi said:
I've never encountered tasting a girl who smelt that bad or tasted that bad. A wet and aroused girl's vagina doesn't taste like much at all. I really honestly do like going down on girls, but I do like it even more when they return the favour. Fuck I love head.
roger that! best thing ever

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
MiuMiu said:

totally agree i tried the finger thing a few times feels icky and doesnt do anything for me at all. i just think i have a poor sex drive

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
MiuMiu said:
And Bubz, I love giving head, but he KNOWS I love giving head
ahhh... well maybe you should ask if he actually likes doing it? though if he keeps heading south i'd assume he DOES like it... haha i don't know, i love it but yeah, sometimes if you're self conscious about it, it's hard to change your mind!

Serius said:
Bubz, wanna quote what i said into one of your posts? lol
hmmm? i'm lost!

ehh i dont know, i love giving and receiving.. and yes serius, there are guys out there that like (giving) it :p one of my exes couldn't get enough of it, another hated it... or rather, he never even ventured down there... hmmmph. anyway, i think giving is great just coz you know that they're getting off on it!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
chicks bitch about not being able to have orgasms when they can't get orgasms using themselves.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Serius said:
roger that! best thing ever
I'm yet to enjoy sex and seem to prefer head to it.
edit: enjoy as in actually feel pleasure from it

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I think the female orgasm is just a harder thing to achieve maybe?

I discovered orgasms accidentally :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)