First Timers?? (1 Viewer)

gooody gooody

Ok so i think i will b soon loosing my virginity but i want to know if any one has any points....my guy isnt a virgin so i dnt want it to be heaps bad for him or anything

s any one have any pointers for a first timer???

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Don't expect it to be good for starters, expect awkwardness and a bit of a let down, and if it better than that, go with the flow and just enjoy yourself...thats the whole point of it.

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
well its not exactly gonna feel good.. its ur first time... but ummm yeh there is nothing u can do... u gain experience as you go

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
wen i lost it i was in the back of a car...and i was a bit nervous but i wasnt really scared coz i knew i was ready 4 sex...dnt just make him stick it in straight away get him to stimulate u and do foreplay before so that ur wet and more loose feeling...just basically tell him to take it slow and dnt go full throttle coz u might be is sum degree of pain...just lie back and enjoy it...dnt be on top first, do missionary for your first time...if u feel uncomfortable at any point of time then tell him how u feel...dnt just lie there lik a stunned mullet..and dnt worri the second, third, fourth time etc... is always better ;)

gooody gooody

ahh ok yeah...yeah everyone says to be really wet hahaha....the only thing im worries about is it hurting oh gowd i dont want it to hehehehe

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I know this is probably going to be extremely hard because its your first time, but dont put too much pressure on yourself about how things will be. If you say you are ready for it, then dont stress about it and....erm.......take it as it comes. (no pun intended).

porge

sorry, you've missed me
HSC
N/A
didnt you just start a thread called "the Big O" in which u claim to fake it with your boyfriend?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
porge said:
didnt you just start a thread called "the Big O" in which u claim to fake it with your boyfriend?
lol busted, thats pretty funny but you can still have orgasms without sexual intercourse

berry580

HSC
gooody gooody said:
Ok so i think i will b soon loosing my virginity but i want to know if any one has any points....my guy isnt a virgin so i dnt want it to be heaps bad for him or anything

For gods sake, is your boyfriend gonna kill you if you spread too much?
Just do what you want to do, there's no formula for it.

MissGeorgie

it really doesnt hurt THAT much, so dont stress about it. it does hurt a bit, but as long as u tell him wats going on and he takes it slow, u'll b fine :)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
there is no point asking people when everyone has a different answer and experience.
just go with what happens. if your trying to get advice and people tell you all sorts of shit, you will get nervous. when i lost my virginty i was ready for it, and you have to know that your really ready for it. also...dont just go.."ok sex" and let him try and shove his willy in you...like have forplay and everything otherwise you will have a bad experience...thats all the advice you need.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
jeeze sex is so 'organised' these days...
as people have said, just relax - its supposed to be fun

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
aint that the truth

ppl so worried about not having fun- that they dont have fun. teaches them a lesson

sadly......

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
gooody gooody said:

it hurts alot and the pain is somewhere between getting a bullet wound and giving birth. its gona hurt like crazy and u will regret it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)