• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

First Timers?? (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
so what happens when you get to 60, realise your sex life is lacking, and wonder what it would have been like if you had have had more experience with other people that could teach you stuff?
and what happens if someone waits til marriage, has sex, its all fine and dandy, and then their partner dies or something...are they expected to spend the rest of their life sex-less just so they havent been with more than one person?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hipsta_jess said:
so what happens when you get to 60, realise your sex life is lacking, and wonder what it would have been like if you had have had more experience with other people that could teach you stuff?
and what happens if someone waits til marriage, has sex, its all fine and dandy, and then their partner dies or something...are they expected to spend the rest of their life sex-less just so they havent been with more than one person?
Well usually in these cultures there are those of both sex who are expected and follow in the same traditions and so i think that it is unlikely.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
No...lets not go down this road again
lol, im not trying to be a pain in the arse or anything...i just want to figure out how these people think (oh god, theres the psych coming out in me)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
waterfowl said:
My opinion on sex is that you should wait until marriage!
Don't bother calling me a loser, or saying I'm an idiot or whatever you think because I've heard it all before, and I know that these days abstaining is "uncool". I believe sex is more than just pleasure, it's a spiritual connection with the person you are doing it with; therefore waiting to share it with one person - your spouse would make your marriage so much stronger and I believe that!
i respect that, but. if u get into a reationship and marry them and end up with a 2 minute shakin reg reagan, ur in trouble...
plus id already have a few divorces under my belt.

waterfowl

HSC
PookieMonster said:
i respect that, but. if u get into a reationship and marry them and end up with a 2 minute shakin reg reagan, ur in trouble...
You're forgetting....if you and your spouse have never been with anyone else, then you have nothing to compare it too and therefore even if by other peoples standards it is crap, you don't know the difference.

PookieMonster

HSC
waterfowl said:
You're forgetting....if you and your spouse have never been with anyone else, then you have nothing to compare it too and therefore even if by other peoples standards it is crap, you don't know the difference.
i think you know if two minutes of vigorous shaking with no substance was awful.

waterfowl

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
...i just want to figure out how these people think
I think that sex is meaningless unless you love the person and have committed yourself to them for life. Having random, promiscuous sex, or sex just for pleasure may be fun, but I think it would leave you empty. That it what I think, you don;t need to agree.

waterfowl

HSC
PookieMonster said:
i think you know if two minutes of vigorous shaking with no substance was awful.
Again I go to love, if you love your spouse and they love you and you have committed yourself to each other then you wouldn;t just treat them like a piece of equipment to pleasure you.

PookieMonster

HSC
ive made love, and ive had sex. and to me marriage is a piece of paper. most marriages end in divorce... so why would i want to do that? Dont knock what u havent tried.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
good luck - and double the fist!!!!
that was the best show on TV

and just remember baby, go with the flow the first time u do it...if u want the bowmaster can show u a thing or two if u r willing.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
waterfowl said:
I think that sex is meaningless unless you love the person and have committed yourself to them for life. Having random, promiscuous sex, or sex just for pleasure may be fun, but I think it would leave you empty. That it what I think, you don;t need to agree.
What about people that are in committed relationships but do not marry? My aunty has been with her partner for ~18 yrs now, should they not be having sex simply because she does not want a piece of paper?
And whats to say that you need to be married to love and be committed to someone? Equally, just because you marry someone doesn't mean you love them &/or are committed to them

waterfowl said:
Again I go to love, if you love your spouse and they love you and you have committed yourself to each other then you wouldn;t just treat them like a piece of equipment to pleasure you.
I don't think pookie was saying that...I think she was saying that if you've both only slept with each other, then its pretty inevitable that you'll be a complete dud shag, regardless of how much you love each other.

Just wondering, do you believe sex should be entirely for procreation?

PookieMonster

HSC
bowman said:
that was the best show on TV

and just remember baby, go with the flow the first time u do it...if u want the bowmaster can show u a thing or two if u r willing.
no i dont think shes ur type. shes too old.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i am willing to make exceptions....especially for u

waterfowl

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
Just wondering, do you believe sex should be entirely for procreation?
i was not saying that sex is purely for procreation -- I was saying that I think sex is more meaningful in a loving, committed marriage.
And I think anyone who is in a "committed relationship" but not married is just kidding themselves and is not really committed, because they could simply end the relationship in a second, and are too afraid to join their partner in marriage and share things (eg homes, bank accounts etc etc) with them.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
waterfowl said:
i was not saying that sex is purely for procreation -- I was saying that I think sex is more meaningful in a loving, committed marriage.
And I think anyone who is in a "committed relationship" but not married is just kidding themselves and is not really committed, because they could simply end the relationship in a second, and are too afraid to join their partner in marriage and share things (eg homes, bank accounts etc etc) with them.
you're a fucking wanker, you really are.
the example of my aunty, her and her "boyfriend" peter have been together 18 yrs as i said, live together, share bank accounts, EVERYthing as married couples do. how can you say they are less committed?
my youngest brother and his girlfriend kylie share a house, bank accounts, a gorgeous daughter and are totally in love with each other.

just because you are married to someone doesnt mean you love them more or are committed to them more than a couple that dont have a bit of paper (because, in all reality, thats ALL it is)

django_

HSC
anywaaaays back to the origin of this thread lol

i thought that ur hymen doesnt actually break? all it is is skin thats there n wen u have sex a coupler times it stretches...its not like it rips in half or anything. and yes it hurts the first time, but not much if u use alot of lubricant and ur bf takes it easy on you.

simple :)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
so explain how my aunty and her bf can stay together for ~18 yrs and other couples that are married have divorced within a few years, you cannot say that marriage = a greater committment than non-marriage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)