za

HSC
which uni are u guys putting as ure first preferencce ofr law:
-sydney
-nsw
-uts
-macquarie

and for what reasons

im putting unsw mainly due to the fact i know a few pple there and iv heard its superior in to usyd in commerce

Last edited:

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Where's UOW, ANU, Newcastle etc? :p

Lainee

HSC
USYD! Just because I like the atmosphere more. My friends are going to be scattered everywhere from ANU to Maq, UNSW and UTS. So yeah... I'm going to be such a loner first few days. :eek:

Lainee

HSC
There should be an 'Edit Poll' button somewhere...

Could include ANU, Newcastle, UWS, UOW, Southern Cross, Canberra and New England as well. But I don't think you could fit those many options in the poll... May I suggest disregarding the last three? :)

I wonder who the other 4 people who chose USYD are... and why they're not busy flooding the USyd forum. C'mon guys, we need to beat UNSW's number of threads! ;) :p

Last edited:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
oops didnt read the question... thought first pref in general .. discount one for usyd

Lainee

HSC
Damnit! I demand to know who the other 9 people who put USYD are! (Unless they were just random people screwing up the poll. :p )

kingbuddha

Hey Lainee i put usyd down as my first pref for law and hopefully i'll get in... i got 98.75 with access so as long as the access cutoff doesnt rise by more than 0.3 then i'm definitely going to usyd

kheir

HSC
Unsw Because Za N Ma Otha M8 R Goin Der Or Becoz Its Betta For Commerce Or Becoz Unsw Is Close To The Beach They Add Upome How

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
i put macquraire down as 1st pref .... mainly cause i couldnt get into the others and cause ive always wanted 2 go macq!

santaslayer

HSC
Boring, inaccurate, flawed poll. Must be edited to continue and sustain a somewhat intellectual conversation. Might even produce results which would hopefully include and represent the opinions of a cross section of students.

azn_spirit

...messed up...
HSC
Law @ UTS, sure it doesn't sound that prestigious and it doesn't have that much of a rep but still look at the good points proximity to city (Chinatown, George St, Broadway, Maccas, Yum Cha =D) , a lot more modern than other unis like USYD which seriously need to stop living in the past and UTS offers Practical Legal Training as part of the degree, other unis (correct me if I'm wrong) make u go to the college of law in north shore for an extra 3 months of legal training with a $5000 upfront fee and you can't practice as a lawyer until u do it.

Btw, I'm not so sure I'm starting Law this year but I base what I said on what i heard and know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)