Finishing Past Papers an Hour Early? (1 Viewer)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Hey,

I've been doing Biology past papers and finishing with like an hour and ten minutes left. Um, is this meant to happen? Like, I just did the 2013 paper without trying to rush through and then I had like 2 hours left to do the option so I was just all chill.

Thoughts? Should I just spend more time on other short answers I guess?

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Hey,

I've been doing Biology past papers and finishing with like an hour and ten minutes left. Um, is this meant to happen? Like, I just did the 2013 paper without trying to rush through and then I had like 2 hours left to do the option so I was just all chill.

Thoughts? Should I just spend more time on the core short answers I guess?

trungduong12

HSC
Its not abt how long u finished it
Its abt what range of marks were u getting if u finished that early ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
In the trial I finished with an hour and got 96%. I am first in my cohort with an average of 97. I just marked the 2013 paper and got 20/20 in multiple choice, 48/55 in the core and 24/25 in the option. I guess I should allocate more time to the core because I did lose marks for silly things. But even so, I don't think an additional hour is necessary O.O

trungduong12

HSC
In the trial I finished with an hour and got 96%. I am first in my cohort with an average of 97. I just marked the 2013 paper and got 20/20 in multiple choice, 48/55 in the core and 24/25 in the option. I guess I should allocate more time to the core because I did lose marks for silly things. But even so, I don't think an additional hour is necessary O.O
SR !!

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Its not abt how long u finished it
Its abt what range of marks were u getting if u finished that early ?

Either you have very short answers which don't answer the question completely, or you are a gun at biology who can also write quickly.

I fill out and sometimes go over the lines (not on purpose - to ensure I answer the question sufficiently).

I did make a few silly mistakes in the core though, if you look above.

HSC

I fill out and sometimes go over the lines (not on purpose - to ensure I answer the question sufficiently).

Nice! In that hour then you should go over your work and ensure you don't make those silly errors as you stated

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
inb4staterank

IR

HSC

Isnt bio basically an english essay session in terms of writing? If you did that for 4U, then I could understand, but you are crazy if you can do that for the sciences.

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
SR !!

ahahah I doubt that.

I can hope, though :')

Yeah, I will make sure I check everything.
inb4staterank
I can dream :')

Biology lol

come back when you finish a 4U paper an hour early

i dont do maffs i am stupid lel

cum back wen i do maffs (so neva)

Isnt bio basically an english essay session in terms of writing? If you did that for 4U, then I could understand, but you are crazy if you can do that for the sciences.
I think english essays are more writing (and more pain mentally). English makes mi cry

trungduong12

HSC
Well I am here. And it's usual except 2010 and 1993 which was 30 mins early.
Is it because u know the content really well? Thats why u can finish early?
Or is it because everyone else are able to finish early too?

IR

HSC
Is it because u know the content really well? Thats why u can finish early?
Or is it because everyone else are able to finish early too?

I meant HSC past papers. School papers too but I don't look around to see who is done so I just sat there and checked my work in school trial.

trungduong12

HSC
I meant HSC past papers. School papers too but I don't look around to see who is done so I just sat there and checked my work in school trial.
U hvnt answered first question xD

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey,

Thoughts? Should I just spend more time on other short answers I guess?

Yeah try and spend less time on short answers...

Dunno if you know your content with sciences its fairly easy to finish with 1 hour to spare..

IR

HSC
U hvnt answered first question xD

It depends really. It depends on my state of mind. If I am able to think right at that time and have proper concentration with no 'mind cloudiness', then I probably can do the questions but if my mind is not in the right state, then I am screwed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)