• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

(Finalised) Official BOS Mathematics Trial Examinations. (1 Viewer)

kazemagic

HSC
i might be bored and drop by, cos i live 10 min walk from library. is that fine? even tho im not doing any tests

Last edited:

Sy123

This too shall pass
HSC
Carrot if I can finish most 3U trials (old format) in about 1:00-1:10, how long do you estimate this test to be relative to my time?

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
i might be bored and drop by, cos i live 10 min walk from library. is that fine? even tho im not doing any tests
Yep sure. Ask RealiseNothing for details.

Carrot if I can finish most 3U trials (old format) in about 1:00-1:10, how long do you estimate this test to be relative to my time?
Probably 1 hr 30 minutes, to 1 hr 45 minutes in that case.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
If they're not doing the exam, they essentially aren't coming, unless they help me supervise.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Yep sure. Ask RealiseNothing for details.

Probably 1 hr 30 minutes, to 1 hr 45 minutes in that case.
YES! Finally an exam where I'm going to be under pressure to finish in time! (I was finishing school exams with 40-50 minutes to spare after going over them twice).

gr_111

HSC
Lol, looking at the attendance list and what could be in the paper i'm going to be so smashed!

deswa1

HSC
Lol, looking at the attendance list and what could be in the paper i'm going to be so smashed!
Nah you'll be fine. Though the attendance list is quite intimidating lol- there will be a lot of mid to high 90's in 3 and 4U from this list.

Actually what would be interesting is when we all get our maths marks back is upload them and we'll see how closely they correlate with this paper.

nightweaver066

HSC
At the moment i'm just hoping for a decent mark lol.

Don't know what to expect in the test

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
The examination is held in the DARUG Room on the top floor of the Library. If unsure, ask the Librarians for directions.

I will be at the Library from 10:10am onwards and the exam will commence at 11am.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)