Few days till exam, how should people be preparing? (1 Viewer)

funstudy

HSC
Do we have to draw diagrams in pen because the answers are getting scanned? I find it difficult to draw in pen...help!

Riaa

HSC
Does anyone ever rage quit when doing a past paper? I just did the Baulkham Hills trial paper and I literally just rage quit :/
I'd hate to feel like that during the hsc
All the time man and when I actually get a question (Q6+) right I celebrate for a good hour.

Study Method: Past papers and good old Excel.

chriss95

HSC
Does anyone ever rage quit when doing a past paper? I just did the Baulkham Hills trial paper and I literally just rage quit :/
I'd hate to feel like that during the hsc
is the baulkham hills 2012 trial hard? I was just about to start it. It didn't look too hard at first glance

Currybear

HSC
Hey, im kinda new to the website, but how do you get those messages below you text, that normally say what subjects you take ?

nightweaver066

HSC
No-one has any a virtual copy of the solutions for MX2 papers pre-2001?

YoYoWayne

HSC
Uni Grad
i cant do any question of Q8.....achieving a high mark gets so difficult then :eek:
No worries man!
Last year I figured out myself straight after the 4U exam (I tried acceleration) and got about 63/120 (which is about 52%), and ended up with an HSC mark of 92 (With scalling it will be even more)
So even if you cannot do the last question and maybe one certain type of question AT ALL (say you can't do mechanics), if you do the others well you can still get a band E4 easily. (I remember there are more than 30% of band E4s each year?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)