Fear of relationships (1 Viewer)

Tuna

HSC
N/A
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
Theres something wrong with me, ive had the most decent sweetest guys like me but i turn them all down....i have a fear of relationships, i feel that i dont want a boyfriend coz i dnt want 2 hurt them by breaking up with them...i be really nice and friendly to these guys and they get the impression that i like em back and think that i lead them on when i dnt mean to..its just i make them feel comfortable and open around me, but they take it the wrong way and wen i tell them that i dnt want a relationship they get hurt...but its like im doing this 4 them not myself, i need advice on how to fix this problem of mine

who else has fear of relationships and if so do you know why?
YOu must be very attractive! If they dont go away just boot herm them *clears throat* boot them! lol

Winston

HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
Theres something wrong with me, ive had the most decent sweetest guys like me but i turn them all down....i have a fear of relationships, i feel that i dont want a boyfriend coz i dnt want 2 hurt them by breaking up with them...i be really nice and friendly to these guys and they get the impression that i like em back and think that i lead them on when i dnt mean to..its just i make them feel comfortable and open around me, but they take it the wrong way and wen i tell them that i dnt want a relationship they get hurt...but its like im doing this 4 them not myself, i need advice on how to fix this problem of mine

Why would you have a fear of a relationship? I mean yeah surely one day it will come to end the relationship, it's inelluctable at times. If everyone was afraid of relationships based on the aforementioned, then i'd be seeing a pack of singletons in public.

I think people need to start getting rid of the negative aspects which might occur in a relationship, i mean heck i don't think every relationship is impeccable, so who cares, my philosophy in life is, do whatever you feel like and whatever your mind is telling you to do, and eliminate all the factors thats pulling yourself from doing so, because if you're continuously having all these seconds thoughts, you would never ever know what might have happened if you solely based your actions on these second thoughts, but actually do what your mind tells you to.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:

if you had a fear of realtionships - as in dating.....it'd figure that you'd have a fear of all relationships. you cant just have a fear of one, you probably just cant committ.
if you dont want a bf because you dont want to hurt them...what about friends? you hurt friends more then boyfriends?
like you go through life, everyone gets dumped, and then they find that one person they are meant to be with forver...if you dont take a chance and get hurt and hurt a few times, you'll never find that special someone. once in a relationship you should just enjoy it. you dont know whether you and that person will last forever if you never try

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
cherryblossom said:
so...uh...why exactly are you complaining?
i dnt kno...im trying to figure out y i do this 4?? im scared to get in a relationship with them incase i hurt them....and i dnt want 2 hurt them

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
i also see myself getting bored of my boyfriend..and commiting...because im a very sociable person i go out alot and meet new people...and its sorta hard when ur near new people that are more exciting and fun than your boyfriend for example....oh well, i will figure this out but i just need time and thought....

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
i fully agree... a rational mind does not allow the existence of a relationship.
i think thats a tad general.

Rationality within a relationship, shows a firm basis, and understanding between the two parties, rather than a blind emotion and passion which is doomed to fail, as shakespeare and multiple love movies has shown us :p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
awww cmon, trying is half the fun, and heartbreak
key word there being heartbreak... and the other person being a jerk and basically forgetting you exist after you break up :mad::mad::mad: :chainsaw:

its stuff like that that makes me wanna bat for the other team. i bet girls are nicer about breakups

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
yes it hurts, but give it time.... i think a few people know my story and it wasnt easy coming back from that shit so i know how it is :)

just make sure you surround yourself with friends and give it time, its a great healer.

dont worry nancy, if anyone tries to break your heart, me and loz will lay the smack down on their candy ass! :p

besides its great material for our punk band:D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
yes it hurts, but give it time.... i think a few people know my story and it wasnt easy coming back from that shit so i know how it is :)

just make sure you surround yourself with friends and give it time, its a great healer.

dont worry nancy, if anyone tries to break your heart, me and loz will lay the smack down on their candy ass! :p

besides its great material for our punk band:D
time my fucking ass. ive given it ages and im still thinking about it 24/7. fucking oath it really shits me. i just want to resolve everything so i can stop overanalysing this shit and move on

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
*wraps nancy*

that's my main problem. fear of heartbreak.

anyway.

you know what i hate? the fact that i wish he'd stop dragging it on, yet at the same time i'm clinging on with hope.

julz, you aer such a loser.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
babydoll_ said:
key word there being heartbreak... and the other person being a jerk and basically forgetting you exist after you break up :mad::mad::mad: :chainsaw:
I feel your pain . I would use much harsher words than "jerk" though.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
what if ur bipolar

im technicaly not bipolar, but have a crazy personality mixed in with lots of calculating/rationale thinking
bipolar...do you mean as in depression? or you mean as in fight club, with tyler and the unnamed guy...reminds me of the major work I read the other day....pieces of me? who wrote that? ....split personality disorder I think that would be.

sorry, so braindead, no sleep last night.

nancy I read your blog....had something similar happen to me...well sort of similar...*hands you pointy stick to brain guy with*

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
nancy: i only just got over my ex recently it takes a time, depending on each person
bubz: its just the nature of relationships, it sucks, but at the same time we love it
lundy: how bout DIE YOU SCUM OF THE EARTH ? :)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
WTF is with me?? I hate him and love him at the same freakin' time!!!! Argh it's driving me insane!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)