Favourite Lipglosses (1 Viewer)

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
chelzmalee said:
I'm in love with Bonne Bell lipgloss, mainly this one... I don't know what it's called but it's like a pen with a brush on the end. I'll find out when I find it!

Also Mor lipglosses <3
my friend gave me one of those. and i can't open it! like i can get the lid off,but the gloss doesn't come out. i don't get it.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
one of my guy friends bought me a couple of juicy tubes for my birthday, i now have frozen punch and touched by light.

touched by light is all glittery and pretty. and apparently he's bought another one off ebay, but they stuffed it up and sent it to someone else, so they're sending out two instead of one, in different colours.

i shall enjoy this :)

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
tomorrows_angel said:
one of my guy friends bought me a couple of juicy tubes for my birthday, i now have frozen punch and touched by light.

touched by light is all glittery and pretty. and apparently he's bought another one off ebay, but they stuffed it up and sent it to someone else, so they're sending out two instead of one, in different colours.

i shall enjoy this :)

ooo lucky you. man i was gonna buy the juicy tube a while back in the fraise but i felt so guilty spending 40 dollars on a cult branded lip gloss. but i love it soo much. it smells great and the smell lasts until the very last drop not like the cheaper brands such as chi chi and maybelline no offence

Always

HSC
Ohhhh, Juicy Tubes are so yummy!

Other favs:
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss (sexy ;))
- Rimmel Jelly Gloss (so good and so cheap!)
- Stila Lip Glaze
- Mac Lipglass <33
- Chanel Glossimer
- L'Oreal Glam Shine
- Good ol' vaseline :p

Yes, I collect lipgloss. *blushes*

ohh la la

HSC
dior addict plastic gloss for night times
lancome juicy tubes for the day...especially the peche one for school
body shop lip butter in the brazil nut
and lucas paw paw ointment...cheap, and my favourite

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
i use covergirl wetslicks
a random one from local chemist - only 2 bucks, it has great shine and really small which is great for when i go out coz i never take a bag
i swear by Clinique Glosswear - such a shame that it's so expensive :s

where can i get lucas paw paw ointment from?? i keep stealing my friend's bottle, and she's about to kill me

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
natstar said:
I have a $40 Coles Myer Voucher, so i'm thinking of getting some chi chi lipgloss from Myer. I tested some and I love it. So glossy.
Has anyone ever used that lip stuff that you apply to your lips and it makes them look fuller? My mum has some and its so strange. It makes your lips sting a bit but makes them look pouty.
nooo don't buy chi chi, after a while, it releases a yukky smell. i never had that problem with any other lipglosses besides daymn chi chi. how about lancome juicy tube instead? its $40 so it won't cost you anything.

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
go stila its the best :)
buy it on ebay its soooo cheap! i got mine for $12 inc p&h how cheap is that !

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
cant go past juicy tubes they are the bestsest lipglosses ever invented and they taste really nice YUM

oh and blistex just to keep the lips soft hehehe

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
natstar said:
Unfortunetly $40 is half my weeks living expenses. Ive spend the voucher any way- It went towards a dress
Juicy tube can be bought at half RRP on strawberrynet.com and free postage!

I can't believe ppl ppl are still paying RRP! go e-commerce!

p.r.i.n.c.e.s.s

mademoiselleN
HSC
kristylee_ said:
cant go past juicy tubes they are the bestsest lipglosses ever invented and they taste really nice YUM

oh and blistex just to keep the lips soft hehehe
Have to agree, JT is the best non sticky "transparent coloured" lipgloss ever. I even read about the dude who created the JT concept for Lancome :D

When I don't want sthg too glossy, I like to use Bourjois Comme Par Magie Lipstick mixed with Blistex !

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
I love Napoleon lipglosses, but my fav is no longer sold. it sucks. and i also have a great wind up stuf red gloss, really sticky but has a great colour, and i cant seem to find Stuf glosses anywhere anymore, which also sucks.

my fav lipglosses are:
-nivea lipcare in the blue tube
-rimmel jelly gloss

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
face of australia lip glosses are gorgeous and i LOVE the new loreal glam shine cream lipsticks (yeah i know theyre lip sticks but theyre heaps glossy!!)

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
natstar said:
Unfortunetly $40 is half my weeks living expenses. Ive spend the voucher any way- It went towards a dress
oolala a dress? :) do u have any pics?
yeah.. 40 is a big blow to my school girl budget. its like what i get in a fortnight from my parents :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)