Favourite Lipglosses (2 Viewers)

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
ANY i love them all...from blistex to australis gloss...i gots them all..theyre like..my favorite thing to do..i work in a chemist so i buy a new one every week! :rolleyes: yes..i orta get a life

HSC
juicy tubes :uhhuh: they taste awesome and they last forever.
except i hate using them when its windy 'cause my hair gets stuck in it, hahah.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
poppy shine was the best but it was limited edition.

now i like Estee lauder lip vinyl.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I use good 'ol vaseline. It does the same job as any $20 lipgloss, its probly even better for you lips. But my sister bought me a GAP lipgloss from Canada, which is bloody awesome!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I had an AMAZING one awhile ago, I have no idea what it was called, but it was clear/pinkish, and tasted kinda like watermelons and strawberries, and was around the 8 buck mark from Big W, but following a biiiig night out it has disappeared and I'm yet to get around to getting a new one.

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Yeah. Lancome Juicy Tubes rock! Except some horrible person nicked mine from the communal change/makeup room while we were doing shows. Anyhow. I liked Bloom for awhile, tastes like vanilla pastry. But right now I'm just using up all the random brands people have given me over the years.

When I was little, I was of the mind "Lipsmackers! Lipsmackers! I must have them ALL!" And people were like, "get a life..." and as a result I now own only two (I actually finished the others, would you believe...something I hardly do these days), but 20 or so miscellaneous ones. **sigh**

But for school I like those flip glosses. They don't show!

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
LOLS @stella8h8chang: know what you mean, lipsmackers was in when i was in primary!

i felt nekkid without my lipglosses ! :D

lancome juicy tubes is addictive, but napoleon lipgloss are just as good ( especially the clear one! so shinny, non sticky and last for ever)

nivea lip power- lip saver during winter

chi chi (from myer) - cheap, shinny, can be sticky (my hair end up eating more lipglosses during winter then i) and you have to put your finger in the pot =.=

clique liquid lipstick last for a while but not shinny enough

my gay friend gave me this lipgloss once, doesnt have a brand on it, gold lid, extra glossy and shimmery, ran out, cant buy it again :(

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lipsmakers have brought out too many ranges of their lipgloss. I like the orginal wind up sticks. In normal, plain flavours like, strawberry, vanilla, and yes, even orange lol, my very first one

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
rimmel jelly glosses, not real sticky very shiny and cheap
also i think they're called rituelle..guava flavour mmmm
and back in like yr 4 my friend gave me this kiwifruit balm. best EVER!!!!!!!!

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I <3 maybelline wetshine diamonds liquid lipgloss, its nice and shiny and comes in heaps of different colours:)

katietheskatie said:
except i hate using them when its windy 'cause my hair gets stuck in it, hahah.
haha yeah I hate it when that happens

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I'm in love with Bonne Bell lipgloss, mainly this one... I don't know what it's called but it's like a pen with a brush on the end. I'll find out when I find it!

Also Mor lipglosses <3

lara_austin

HSC
"Ganache for lips" in lemon mouse from Kit stores. It smells like lemon pie and has lots of nice oils to smooth your lips

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Dior Addict plastic gloss.

I feel so skanky while wearing it, but it's soooo good. :uhhuh:
yeah, i only look at the ad for plastic gloss and im all "whoa mama" but it looks pretty hot.

Last edited:
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
I <3 maybelline wetshine diamonds liquid lipgloss, its nice and shiny and comes in heaps of different colours:)

haha yeah I hate it when that happens
yeh i have that one.. its awesome.. except its only the smallest tube for the price

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)