Fave line from a movie (1 Viewer)

_random_

Zoolander:

"what is this a centre for ants?!?!?...it needs to be atleast...three times bigger than this"

V

vanbasten

ME, Myself and Irene:

Hank: "Well fuck my ozone.........Hey ringworm! Why don't you pick up that cigarette before I put on my boot and stick in your big, fat pimply a-hooooooolllllle.

Some Dude: "Relax man, it's just a cigarette"

Hank: "Well this is just a fist and when I start throwing it around it can leave one hell of a mess......Let's dance."

Groagy

HSC
Pulp Fiction:
Mia: Warm, warmer, disco

Vincent: Why Fox Force Five?
Mia: Well, fox because we're foxy ladies, force because we're a force to be reckoned with, and five because there's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 of us.

Austin Powers II:
Dr Evil: It has a certain...I don't know what, but I'm sure the French have a term for it.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Bridget:

"I'd rather be lying with my head in a toilet like most normal people! New years resolution drink less, oh and quit smoking! *realises shes smoking whilst drinking* Oh!" *laughs*

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Donshe said:
haha shit ay, wasnt there some thread with about 50 scarface quotes in it.

heh, i rememebr i kept trying to respond to anything with scarface.
hahaha yes.... some of the quotes were just so random. we were getting desperate by the end.

Bridget: "nice boys don't kiss like that"
Mark: "Oh yes they fucking well do"

yay for the bridget sequel.

espo14

Banned
Narrator : You wake up at Seatac, SFO, LAX. You wake up at O'Hare, Dallas-Fort Worth, BWI. Pacific, mountain, central. Lose an hour, gain an hour. This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time. You wake up at Air Harbor International. If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Narrator : I am Jack's smirking revenge.

Tyler Durden : Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

V

vanbasten

Don't get me started on Fight Club. I loaded my Area of Study essay with the stuff.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
I don't know if someone has already said it, but mine is "YES, YES, YES, HARDER, HARDER, OH MY GOD!!!"

danie

a fool
HSC
Empire Records:

Lucas: Joe, I can categorically say that you are not a bigger bananahead.

*sigh* Lucas is a dreamboat.

espo14

Banned
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of uppers, downers, laughers, screamers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
danie said:
save the empire!
AJ : Whats with you? Yesterday you were normal and today you're like the chinese guy from the Karate kid. Whats with you today?
Lucas: Whats with today, today?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
vanbasten said:
Don't get me started on Fight Club. I loaded my Area of Study essay with the stuff.
oh kenoath i hammered fight club into my AoS essay for HSC.

"Except for their humping, Tyler and Marla were never in the same room. My parents pulled this exact same act for years."

and a bit of lock stock never hurt

Eddie: They're armed.
Soap: Armed, armed with what?
Eddie: Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

V

vanbasten

...Or Twelve Monkeys

Jeffrey Goines (Brad Pitt):"There's the television. It's all right there - all right there. Look, listen, kneel, pray. Commercials! We're not productive anymore. We don't make things anymore. It's all automated. What are we *for* then? We're consumers, Jim. Yeah. Okay, okay. Buy a lot of stuff, you're a good citizen. But if you don't buy a lot of stuff, if you don't, what are you then, I ask you? What? Mentally *ill*. Fact, Jim, fact - if you don't buy things - toilet paper, new cars, computerized yo-yos, electrically-operated sexual devices, servo systems with brain-implanted headphones, screwdrivers with miniature built-in radar devices, voice-activated computers.......what are you? Crazy."

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
sorry, i'm going through the lock stock phase... again

Tom: There's no money, there's no weed. It's all been replaced by a pile of corpses.

Eddie: The entire British empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going to war without one, mate, you're mistaken.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)