Fave line from a movie (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It's not a movie but it's from a show called Friends

Ross comes out with a doody-looking costume which he claims to be something else.
Chandler (Matthew Perry): "Hey doody, you look flushed"
Ross (David Schwimmer): "- _ -"

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
rokkuguhyo said:
Master Tang: "Again, with feeling!
Students: One of us. Is wearing. A push-up bra. It's lacy. And cute. With padding, support. "http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0530842/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0644203/
that movie in general is piss-your-pants gold.

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels:
Nick the Greek: Dunno. Seems expensive.
Tom: Seems? Well, this seems to be a complete waste of my time. That, my friend, is 900 nicker in any store you're lucky enough to find one in. And you're haggling over 200 pound? What school of finance did you come from Nick? "It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the Sale of the fucking Century!" In fact, fuck it Nick, I think I'll keep it!
Nick the Greek: All right all right, keep your Alans on!
[Peels off notes from his wad]
Nick the Greek: Here's a ton.
Tom, Eddie: Jesus Christ!
Eddie: You could choke a dozen donkeys on that! And you're haggling over one hundred pound? What're you doing when you're not buying stereos Nick? Finance revolutions?
Nick the Greek: 100 pound is still 100 pound.
Tom: Not when the price is 200 pound it ain't! And certainly not when you've got Liberia's deficit in your skyrocket. Tighter than a duck's butt you are. Now, lemme feel the fibre of your fabric.

Tom: Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!

and the parris island scene in Full Metal Jacket. :D

bawd

HSC
From Pirates of the Carribean: Curse of the Black Pearl -

Jack: Captain Jack Sparrow, if you please, sir.

Norrington: Well, I don't see your ship, Captain.

Jack: I'm in the market as it were.

Murtogg: He said he'd come to commandeer one.

Mullroy: Told ya he was telling the truth. These are his, sir. [hands him Jack's effects]

Norrington: No additional shots nor powder. A compass that doesn't point north. [unsheathes sword] And I half expected it to be made of wood. You are without doubt the worst pirate I've ever heard of.

Jack: But you have heard of me.

Plenty more memorable lines from other movies as well, but can't think of any at the moment.

morganjane

HSC
Ten Things I Hate About You;

Kat- "I still maintain that he kiked himself in the balls"

Bianca: Did You Just maim Joey's car?
Kat: Yep, Looks like you'll have to take the bus

Joey: "Shit Biance, I'm shooting a nosespray add tomorrow!"

Patrick: "Who knocked up your sister?"

Mr Stratford: "I'm down, I've got the 411 and i will not have you there gettign jiggy with some guy, i dont care how dope his ride is"

Cameron: ...That was until she kissed me
Patrick: Where?
Cameron: In the car
Patrick *puzzled look*

Patrick: its the night i take you places you've never been before
Kat: Ooh like where the 711 on broadway?

Kat: "remove head from sphincter then drive!"

Down Periscope;

"Thank You sir its nice to be noticed"

Cool Runnings

"if one of those Swiss guys ever meet a pretty girl they'd yell Eine zwei drei and push her down the ice"

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Good Will Hunting - when Sean and Will have their first therapy session.

Will: What do you bench?

Sean: 285, what do you bench?

(Pause)

Will: Did you paint that?

:D:D:D

bawd

HSC
From Bridget Jone's Diary:

Bridget Jones: He's just a big knobhead with no knob... (sees Daniel standing over her desk) ...is some people's opinion of Kafka, but they couldn't be more wrong. This book is a searing vision of the wounds our century has inflicted on traditional masculinity. It's positively Vonnegut-esqe. Thank you for calling, Professor Leavis. (hangs up phone)

Daniel Cleaver: (hands over sheet of paper) Guest list for launch party.

Bridget Jones: Ah.

Daniel Cleaver: (walking away) Was that... F.R. Leavis?

Bridget Jones: (smiling) Mm-hmm.

Daniel Cleaver: Wow. Huh. The F.R. Leavis who wrote Mass Civilization and Minority Culture?

Bridget Jones: Mm-hmm.

Daniel Cleaver: The F.R. Leavis who died in 1978?

(Bridget frowns, and the word Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! appears across the screen)

Daniel Cleaver: Amazing.

O

OBL

Alonzo: [on the phone talking to Smiley] Make sure that bathtub is clean, homey.
[Jake gets in car]
Alonzo: It behoves you not to dick around on this one. Justifiable homicide in the line of duty? What happened was...
Jake: What happened was murder... and armed robbery. Wait, we had badges, so it's different?
Alonzo: Open your eyes, son. Can't you see?
Jake: That man was your friend, and you killed him like a fly.
Alonzo: Why is he my friend, because he knows my first name? Roger sold dope to kids. The world is a better place without him. This man was the biggest major violator in Los Angeles. This is the game. I'm playing his ass. That's my job. That's your job. I watched that cocksucker operate with impunity for over 10 years, and now I got him. The shit's chess, it ain't checkers. What, we all of a sudden gonna roll up in a black-and-white? Come on, man, take the money.
Jake: I told you, I'm *not* gonna take that money.
Alonzo: All right, burn it, barbecue it, fish-fry it, I don't give a fuck. But the boys'll feel better about it.
Jake: *Fuck* their feelings.
Alonzo: You're not making them feel like you're part of the team.
Jake: The team? You guys are fuckin' insane. All right, I'll go back to the Valley. I'll cut parking tickets. Why does it have to be this way?
Alonzo: I'm sorry I exposed you to it, but it is. It's ugly, but it's necessary... Sometimes you gotta have a little dirt on you for anybody to trust you.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Dojo Master: May I Help You?
Carter: I'll be asking the questions old man. Who are you?
Dojo Master: Yu.
Carter: No not me you!
Dojo Master: Yes I'm Yu!
Carter: Are you deaf?
Dojo Master: No Yu is blind!
Carter: I'm not blind, you blind
Dojo Master: That is what I just said.
Carter: You just said what?
Dojo Master: I did not say what, I said Yu.
Carter: That's what I'm asking you!
Dojo Master: And Yu is answering.
Carter: Shutup!
Detective James Carter: You!
Dojo Master: Yes?
Carter: Not You, Him! What's Your name?
Dojo Student: Mi.
Carter: Yes You!
Dojo Student: I'm Mi.
Dojo Master: He's Mi and I'm Yu.
Carter: And I'm about to whoop your old ass man because I am sick of playing games!

Genevieve: [while making out on the bed] I have never been with an American man before.
Carter: Neither have I!

Chinese bad guy: shouts in french
Carter: What the hell is that?
Lee: I think he's speaking French.
Carter: You Asian, stop humiliating yourself!

Carter: Well, for your information, I'm part Chinese now. That's right, Lee. For the last three years, I have studied the ancient teachings of Buddha, earning two black belts in Wu Shu martial arts, spending every afternoon the Hong Kong Massage parlor. I'm half Chinese, baby!
Lee: If you're half Chinese, I'm half black. I'm your brother and I'm fly. You down with that, Snoopy? That's dope, innit?
Carter: Sorry, Lee. You can't be black. There's a height requirement.

Carter: Come on, Crouching Tiger! Don't you hide that dragon!

Rush hour 3 was mediocre in terms of story, but the comedy is still top notch

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Artemis.

HSC
"Now go home and get your fuckin' shinebox" - Goodfellas
"You talkin' to me?" etc - Taxi Driver
and all the Scarface quotes posted already.

agua.fuego

HSC
Love Actually -

"I think the person that I love may actually... be... you."
"Well, this is a surprise. 10 minutes at Elton John's, and you're as gay as a meatball?"

"America, WATCH OUT! Here comes Colin Frissel - and he's got a big KNOBBBBBBBBBBB."

Cam O

HSC
Ace Ventura- "If I'm not back in five minutes, just wait longer

and pretty much any line from the movie Dodgeball

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)