Fav. Teacher sayings? (1 Viewer)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
oh another one... (not really funny or a favourite but we thought it was kinda creepy).. our geography teacher was handing out easter eggs on the one of the last days of school before the holidays, and when she came to me and 2 of my friends she hands us an egg and goes "chocolate's good for period pain you know. that and a hot water bottle and a good soppy movie..."
we were just like what the hell???? where did that come from????

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
We have many weird teachers at my school, a few common sayings are:
*Bangs ruler at chalkboard* LISTEN TO THE MAGIC RULER
*One teacher who uses 'and what have u' in practically every sentence

Last edited:

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
our english teacher once said

"this isnt real life gentleman, this is the HSC" when she was angry at us

somborac

HSC
my teacher said "mr. johnsons way to get a head"..... what he was meaning to say is "mr. johnsons way to get ahead"...he also had stupid quotes such as "im nto doing the jesus pose for nothing", and math teacher once said to my friend "dylan, over the holidays i want u to picture yourslef being quite" coz he talked a lot.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Adrian. said:
My old English teacher (head of English) got up on assembly and said "No balls are allowed in Q Block (The English rooms), if anyone has their balls out in Q Block I'll confiscate them."
lol...nothing too interesting re my teachers.
my english teacher calls everyone 'dear' - 'your writing is sucky and retarded, you sucky retard dear'. PE teacher used to call the girls 'blossom'...also had another eng teacher give us the finger and tell us it was one of the most viable forms of communication...he did this at the start of every term....geo teacher used to go 'alright, do this this and this' and then promptly fall asleep on the table. he got fired I think ^_^

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
My English teacher has a Habit of saying 'Girls! stop playing with each other'

My Chem teacher also made the saddest joke:
One atom said to another ' I lost an electron' the other atom says 'are you sure?' the atom replies 'Yeah! I'm POSITIVE!'
- only people who do chemistry would understand.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
nah i get it even tho i dun do chem...lol its so lame its funni, i remember a teacher making us watch a video where all the elements wanted to go to a dance 'the noble gasses ball' but u need to b stabel of somehting it was funni

Alethia

hitting dead ends
HSC
When i was in yr 12 i had a maths teacher that said "An exponential is like a virgin...approached but never touched". So, what does that tell you about all girl Catholic schools!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
omg we saw that as well, not for chem though...it was an outdated version with coloured balls prancing around

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Alethia said:
When i was in yr 12 i had a maths teacher that said "An exponential is like a virgin...approached but never touched". So, what does that tell you about all girl Catholic schools!
lol- thats a made quote

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
i have a classic english teacher who has some really weird sayings. so wish i could remember them now. next time she says one, ill write it down.

oh one of her best is "rhys, i dont give a pan-continental what you think!!". rhys has a lot of stupid ideas and she quite often lets him no... :D, you tell me what 'pan-continental' means!!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
adv maths teacher last yr -- "build a bridge, and GET OVER IT"
bio teacher -- "oh my lord god !!" when she's stressed out
and i always remember my yr 4 primary teacher saying -- "order in the court, 1st one to talk has detention" to get us to be quiet all the time.

cameron0110

HSC
In year 7 I had an english teacher that would make a comeback by sticking 'in a minute' to whatever you had just said- her best call was when people were playing cards in class.... 'i'll deal u a hand in a minute'

A computer studies teacher said, 'if you want to act like a goat, you can go up to the mountain and you will eat grass' and 'if you don't think you are an idiot, then you are a double idiot'

In Legal we were talking about what the crime of walking around naked is called and the teacher said 'I prefer public nudity'.
In Maths he warned someone in our class, "today we are doing escape velocity and if you keep this up then you will be reaching it"
And my current English teacher announced to the class, "I'm a bitch" which pretty much sets the tone of english now. I'm sure there are heaps more but this is all I can think of now.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
In adv maths --

Male student: "Miss, I'm sick of all these roots !" (talking about doing pages & pages of square root sums..)
Teacher: "Funny you say that now."

hehe.

somborac

HSC
the other day at ancient, we side tracked of the subject from hutshepsut to "teen sex". It was going on for around 10 minutes till the male teacher said "Ok thats enough, its getting hard".... the whole class burst into loughter...what he was actully refering to was the work we were about to do was gonna be hard.

kylie_robbo

In Year 10 History:

"[Girl's name]! Stop flirting with [boy's name]! Go down the front and flirt with the tissue box!"

From our 50-odd year old Canadian (or was he American ?) History teacher...

And anyone from SHCS: "Foist of September..."

Evansy

HSC
My schools Head teacher used to use
'Go Team!'
Or
'If in doubt gaze in awe in (insert Name) '

he was a funny lad, now hes gone!

Mike iE

HSC
"the first time is always special.....(big pause)" the year 7 co-ordinator, talking about a year 7 receiving their 1st academic award at assembly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)