fav Maroon 5 song (1 Viewer)

fav maroon 5 song?

• Total voters

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wait, why have i not heard 'harder to breathe'? stop dissing marron 5 !!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeah u forgot "harder to breathe".. though "she will be loved" is my fave.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Have they only had three singles? They must suck!
oh so the more singles they have, the more popular they are ? we've only had 4 in australia but america they've probably had more.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Annegelic said:
oh so the more singles they have, the more popular they are ? we've only had 4 in australia but america they've probably had more.
yeah.
wanton you fag, going by your theory metallica were also shit to start off with?

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
yeah, the whole album's good.. i downloaded a few of their tracks that are live and acoustic.. favourite song would have to be 'The Sun' .. :)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
breaking, you tell people off for saying things are 'gay' but you call wonton wonton a fag. nice hypocrisy there.

anyway i love the maroon 5 song which makes me so frustrated at the sheer shittiness of it that i want to gouge my eyes out with a teaspoon

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Andrea86 said:
yeah, the whole album's good.. i downloaded a few of their tracks that are live and acoustic.. favourite song would have to be 'The Sun' .. :)
yeh the acoustic live versions of she will be loved & this love rock !!! they came as bonus tracks with my album that i bought in thailand or philz can't remember ^.^

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
you can also buy all 7 of the acoustic tracks on a special EP if you look hard enough

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
lol. yes, maroon 5 do deserve the money they get from me buying their cds.... but i'm currently jobless so download it is :p

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
w1ck3d_c10wn said:
breaking, you tell people off for saying things are 'gay' but you call wonton wonton a fag. nice hypocrisy there.
if you're going to defend him, or mention him or whatever, at least start by getting his username right

w1ck3d_c10wn said:
anyway i love the maroon 5 song which makes me so frustrated at the sheer shittiness of it that i want to gouge my eyes out with a teaspoon
oh really... so which one would that be.

i'm amazed at the effect these songs have on you !! but wow, songs can make you do such crazy things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)