Fast raps (1 Viewer)

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Sage isn't really known for his speed, mostly his overall musicality and lyrics. He's worth checking out.

There's the Watsky/MacLeathal youtube raps, which are always fun:

The guy in the second vid is amazing

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, Bone Thugs are on my list as well. I want to get more by them, but their discography is huge, it just puts me off downloading it.
I was obsessed with them for 15 years. Spent thousands on buying even the smallest thing they ever did. Must have 200+ cd'sof theirs.

I was administrator of their official website for a few years, lol.. Even met them 3 times when they came to oz, when I was a little Mexican.

Basically, anything pre-2000 is by far the best.

This is Busdriver - Imaginary Places Freekin awesome track

Also, check out this guy called No Clue, im pretty sure he was in the guiness world record book, check it out from 1:35 onwards -- CRAZY

2nd verse in this track is quick as

LMFAO @ Rebel XD's world record attempt

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I was obsessed with them for 15 years. Spent thousands on buying even the smallest thing they ever did. Must have 200+ cd'sof theirs.

I was administrator of their official website for a few years, lol.. Even met them 3 times when they came to oz, when I was a little Mexican.

What would you suggest be the best to get of hold of then? In terms of albums?

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
My fav has always been Creepin on Ah Comeup, track 4 "No Surrender" is my fav of all time.
Apart from that E.1999 Eternal, Resurrection, Flesh-n-Bone "T.H.U.G.S" (probably biased as I worked on his official website, lol), Krayzie Bone "Thug Mentality", Bizzy Bone "Heaven'z Movie" and "The Gift"

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
My fav has always been Creepin on Ah Comeup, track 4 "No Surrender" is my fav of all time.
Apart from that E.1999 Eternal, Resurrection, Flesh-n-Bone "T.H.U.G.S" (probably biased as I worked on his official website, lol), Krayzie Bone "Thug Mentality", Bizzy Bone "Heaven'z Movie" and "The Gift"
Cheers. Much appreciated.

Shoom

HSC
N/A
Outkast.

Bombs Over Baghdad

Hang on a sec... thats a rap right?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Eyedea is awesome.

Back in the day, I used to listen to alot of Bone Thugs n Harmony, they have quite a few crazy fast songs.

Also, check out this song by a guy called Busdriver, the tracks name is "Imaginary Places" -- from his album "Temporary Forever" -- One of the weirdest tracks I have ever heard
Powdered Water Too is a rap song about Plato's simile in the cave, So awesome

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
BoS confirmed for awesome hip-hop taste. The Busdriver track is fucking killer

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Fk i hate lil Wayne sometimes.

Don't really listen to fast rap tbh as you said it can get into gibberish. That's why i can't really help you with other Busta songs (apart from the ones you mentioned)

Not specifically what you wanted but hey, if you want something that fking pumps you up then these really make your blood fking boil (i wanna bash some skulls when listening to these):

I'll post more when i can find them.
This rap is real shit from the streets. Damn, if only big puns was still here.

This is Busdriver - Imaginary Places Freekin awesome track

Also, check out this guy called No Clue, im pretty sure he was in the guiness world record book, check it out from 1:35 onwards -- CRAZY

2nd verse in this track is quick as

LMFAO @ Rebel XD's world record attempt

Man, I freakin hate Rebel XD. He has no technique at all - just spits syllables the entire song. Who wants to listen to that? Makes me wanna fall asleep. I like fast raps with technique - and not to the extent that this guy's taking it.
Yeah, I like bone thugs, though it's so old that the music sounds static and hard to hear sometimes, or maybe it's the crap youtube quality I hear.

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Man, I freakin hate Rebel XD. He has no technique at all - just spits syllables the entire song. Who wants to listen to that? Makes me wanna fall asleep. I like fast raps with technique - and not to the extent that this guy's taking it.
Yeah, I like bone thugs, though it's so old that the music sounds static and hard to hear sometimes, or maybe it's the crap youtube quality I hear.
Agreed.

Check out this track by Twista.. This was one of my fav tracks for 12 months when it first came out, as far as i know it has no video clip tho.

The real old bone thugs tracks pre-1994 sound static due to the crap recording studio they used to release their first album (Faces of Death), even the remastered release of the album is pretty crap quality, past that everything sounds fine.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)