Fast raps (1 Viewer)

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Does anyone have a list of fast raps with good beats?
Raps like:
+ Worldwide choppers - Tech N9ne ft. Ceza, JL, Uso, yelawolf, twista, busta rhymes, D-Loc, Twisted Insane
+ 60 second assassins - DJ Kay Slay ft. Busta rhymes, Layzie bone, twista, Jaz-O
+ Velocity - Tonedeff
+ Heavyweight - Tonedeff
... etc. Raps that pump you up and make you wanna punch a wall.

And please, don't give me stuff like Mr Tung Twista =/ that song is just gibberish with no style or technique. And nothing from Eminem - he's great lyrically, but sucks ass in terms of speed (even though he's been recently trying to increase his flow).

mirakon

nigga
HSC
there was one by sage francis, I forgot the name of the song though :(

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Haha, sorry, I'm hard to please. I only have like 60-70 raps on my ipod - I reject like 80% of raps that I listen to.

Never knew a remix came out. It's alright I guess. Issues with posse cuts are that not everyone is good in a rap.

This one picks up speed around the 50 second mark

Eh, didn't impress me. tbh, never heard of this guy.

---

Damn, just wish there was an epic fast rap song. Seriously, the verse in heavyweight is beast, in just 10-11 seconds, 77 syllables (not his fastest, btw):
No one's as gifted or as vigorously meticulous with a writtern scripture/
Or spits with this infinite syllablism that I've been equipped with/
Should I quit with the quick shit or pitch shift a negative 50% in an effort to get rich/
Around 1:32-1:45 mark
It's speedy (although I don't think he was trying to be) and has skill.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Sage isn't really known for his speed, mostly his overall musicality and lyrics. He's worth checking out.

There's the Watsky/MacLeathal youtube raps, which are always fun:

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Sage isn't really known for his speed, mostly his overall musicality and lyrics. He's worth checking out.

There's the Watsky/MacLeathal youtube raps, which are always fun:
Thanks for trying to help me out
While I dislike YouTube amateurs, I admit, the 'kid' is very fast. But still, it's not all about speed, it's the technique. I don't wanna sit and listen to some guy rap 1000 words non-stop for 2-3 minutes - it's repetitive. You need to know when to pause, speed-up and manipulate the rhythm/rhymes. A lot of rappers are capable of copying this kid but it just sounds bad. It's what makes Tech, Busta, Tonedeff and even Twista better.

Appreciate the help tho

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Thanks for trying to help me out
While I dislike YouTube amateurs, I admit, the 'kid' is very fast. But still, it's not all about speed, it's the technique. I don't wanna sit and listen to some guy rap 1000 words non-stop for 2-3 minutes - it's repetitive. You need to know when to pause, speed-up and manipulate the rhythm/rhymes. A lot of rappers are capable of copying this kid but it just sounds bad. It's what makes Tech, Busta, Tonedeff and even Twista better.

Appreciate the help tho
Their albums have better flow than what's represented here. MacLethal is actually a battle rapper, and he's really good at that.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Their albums have better flow than what's represented here. MacLethal is actually a battle rapper, and he's really good at that.
Hahaha, I just searched for him in rap battles and he's pretty damn good! Even though (not necessarily in this case) 20% of what is said is from memorised lyrics, rap battles are awesome.

Nothing's every gonna beat Eminem's freestyle - funny stuff (Stretch Armstrong gives Eminem a word and he needs to rap about it):
Go on the actual youtube site and listen to it with lyrics under the description -> doubles the experience as the song is censored so you can't understand some of the funny parts.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Basically anything by Busta Rhymes.

Go 1:37. Fast enough? I chose this one as it contrasts with the slow rap before it.

Sanical

SpiderAnderson
HSC
Basically anything by Busta Rhymes.

Go 1:37. Fast enough? I chose this one as it contrasts with the slow rap before it.
Yeah, this was one of busta's fastest verses. Have you heard the remix with twista in it? It's even better. I'd LISTEN to it if it weren't for Weezy rudely interrupting and killing the song. Even Chris Brown's lyrics were a bit corny.

Do you know of any other raps with Busta rhymes in it? Exclude Worldwide choppers / 60 assassins / break ya neck

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Yeah, this was one of busta's fastest verses. Have you heard the remix with twista in it? It's even better. I'd LISTEN to it if it weren't for Weezy rudely interrupting and killing the song. Even Chris Brown's lyrics were a bit corny.

Do you know of any other raps with Busta rhymes in it? Exclude Worldwide choppers / 60 assassins / break ya neck
Fk i hate lil Wayne sometimes.

Don't really listen to fast rap tbh as you said it can get into gibberish. That's why i can't really help you with other Busta songs (apart from the ones you mentioned)

Not specifically what you wanted but hey, if you want something that fking pumps you up then these really make your blood fking boil (i wanna bash some skulls when listening to these):

I'll post more when i can find them.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Haha, sorry, I'm hard to please. I only have like 60-70 raps on my ipod - I reject like 80% of raps that I listen to.

Never knew a remix came out. It's alright I guess. Issues with posse cuts are that not everyone is good in a rap.

---

Damn, just wish there was an epic fast rap song. Seriously, the verse in heavyweight is beast, in just 10-11 seconds, 77 syllables (not his fastest, btw):

Around 1:32-1:45 mark
It's speedy (although I don't think he was trying to be) and has skill.
As Absolute Zero said, Sage is more about the lyrics than the speed. He's the type I listen to like sage, MF Doom, Kool Keith/Dr Octagon, Aesop Rock (actually "None Shall Pass" includes some fairly fast rapping at points), Cunninlynguists (Tonedeff features on "Enemies with Benefits" check it out, good song) and Apathy as well as some random youtube guy I found with like 50 views called MC HeKTiK ("Twisted Earth" is alright)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Fml i hate people who judge rap as complete shit without knowing anything about it. Rap is the fking poetry of the streets.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Jump to 9:27

Why are you fixated on speed raps? Sure, they're great for to demonstrate you actually have some skill but in they end up being pretty gimmicky

Last edited:

Fizzy_Cyst

HSC
Uni Grad
Eyedea is probably one of my favourite rappers of recent.
Eyedea is awesome.

Back in the day, I used to listen to alot of Bone Thugs n Harmony, they have quite a few crazy fast songs.

Also, check out this song by a guy called Busdriver, the tracks name is "Imaginary Places" -- from his album "Temporary Forever" -- One of the weirdest tracks I have ever heard

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Yeah, Bone Thugs are on my list as well. I want to get more by them, but their discography is huge, it just puts me off downloading it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)