• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Farewell Year 11 (1 Viewer)

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
you can, depending on your school. Try asking/speaking to the Deputy Principal. Have u chosen your Year 12 subjects yet?

gella

HSC
We're on the retreat for only three days, are you both going for a full week?
nah, three days too (wednesday-friday). it might as well be the whole week though - i highly doubt we'll be doing anything of great importance those first two days back.

s2bbycarO_

HSC
you can, depending on your school. Try asking/speaking to the Deputy Principal. Have u chosen your Year 12 subjects yet?
Um, I don't think so. Is that when you get a sheet of paper confirming you're doing this and that subject ?
Thanks ninetypercent=) I'll have a talk to the DP. I honestly do not see the point in doing that one unit subject. Waste of my time.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
Um, I don't think so. Is that when you get a sheet of paper confirming you're doing this and that subject ?
Thanks ninetypercent=) I'll have a talk to the DP. I honestly do not see the point in doing that one unit subject. Waste of my time.
yep that's when u get that sheet. If you haven't picked your year 12 subjects yet, then you still have a chance to change. haha yeah.. it's better to change to religion than to do something pointless. Religion scales quite generously too and it's easy :D
good luck - you may have to bring a note from home

s2bbycarO_

HSC
Uh-oh .. I go that sheet a few weeks ago =S But I was told I could drop extension maths next term, but I wasn't sure if I could pick up a one unit.
BLAHS ! I'll try and have a talk with the DP ASAP before its too late for me to change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)