Farewell Gift Ideas (1 Viewer)

Shinx

HSC
N/A
Hello,
So the girl I like is about to move overseas for a couple of years. I have not yet confessed my feelings as we are not that close, like we're on friendly terms with the occasional small talk. I wanted to get her a sentimental gift she could take with her and remember me by but not something excessive like a ring as to creep her out. Could anyone give me some gift ideas and/ or advice. Would be much appreciated! :)
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I got a girl a Tamagotchi Connection (or something like that) when I was in high school thinking that would work... lol.

Seriously though, your best bet is a plush toy or something; and something not too big that she won't be able to bring it with her. Those Me2U bears are perfect for situations like this if you can't think of any other more specific or relevant characters based on your relationship/interactions. I personally bought my girlfriend lots of Cony/Brown toys (the ones from Line) but you need to buy them overseas (either online or in person) which might take too long to arrive for you.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I got a girl a Tamagotchi Connection (or something like that) when I was in high school thinking that would work... lol.

Seriously though, your best bet is a plush toy or something; and something not too big that she won't be able to bring it with her. Those Me2U bears are perfect for situations like this if you can't think of any other more specific or relevant characters based on your relationship/interactions. I personally bought my girlfriend lots of Cony/Brown toys (the ones from Line) but you need to buy them overseas (either online or in person) which might take too long to arrive for you.
They sell a few of those plushies (the official ones) at central - near capitol square - plushie store , in addition if you're OK with claw machines you can win one there - I won a few for my girlfriend there, trick is to push it down into the hole on one side.

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
give her a dragon dildo, she will never forget about u then

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
Hello,
So the girl I like is about to move overseas for a couple of years. I have not yet confessed my feelings as we are not that close, like we're on friendly terms with the occasional small talk. I wanted to get her a sentimental gift she could take with her and remember me by but not something excessive like a ring as to creep her out. Could anyone give me some gift ideas and/ or advice. Would be much appreciated! :)
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send her a naked photo of yourself..... lol, or even better, fuck (aka sex) with her.... that would be the best gift that you would want to offer to a girl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)