Faking logbook hours (3 Viewers)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
max you need is 3 hours with an instructor imo for basic steering, accelerating and braking then you should be sweet with your parents

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Of course they are scared, a 16 yr old person in control of a 1.5ton rolling block of steel is not enough of a reason?
Parents breed bad habits when it comes to teaching.
I wasn't going to run anyone over though :'(
And kaz1, yeah totally agree. I think I would have been much more relaxed if I was with an instructor for the first lesson or two.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Did you know you have to indicate out of a roundabout?
Did you know buses are moving giveway and 40km zones when the lights are flashing?
Did you know motorcyclists are allowed to use Bus Lanes but cars are not?

D94

HSC
N/A
Did you know buses are moving giveway and 40km zones when the lights are flashing?
1) ...unless it is not practical to do so.

3) The road rules allow any vehicle to use bus lanes for a maximum of 100 metres to enter or leave a side street or property.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
1) ...unless it is not practical to do so.

3) The road rules allow any vehicle to use bus lanes for a maximum of 100 metres to enter or leave a side street or property.
3) half true. Motorcyclists are allowed to use a Bus Lane as a normal lane. Other vehicles must abide to the 100m rule. ~NO~ vehicles other then a bus can use a Bus ONLY lane, even to turn into a side street or leave property

D94

HSC
N/A
3) half true. Motorcyclists are allowed to use a Bus Lane as a normal lane. Other vehicles must abide to the 100m rule. ~NO~ vehicles other then a bus can use a Bus ONLY lane, even to turn into a side street or leave property
Yes I agree, I never said otherwise. I, like you initially, just said "bus lanes" :)

Rixon

swirv
HSC
ITT: caged monkeys with NFI.
ok all you caged monkeys stop faking your logbook hours
get your bike license instead and become as learned as snowfox here

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
clutch in
rev it to limiter
while keeping foot on accelerator sidestep clutch and move the foot to the brake pedal and press lightly

if you have a hecktick instructor they teach you that

rebeccatommo

HSC
I did 40 real hours of driving. Fudged the rest. 120 hours is just too much. If you're sane and basically have the qbility of working 2 breaks, a steering wheel and your mirrors you should be fine. I don't know why they ask for 120 hours. What I did was I went onto a website that showed the weather on all the days for that hear and I copied down the date along wig the weather. all my odometer readings and times were forged. Still got my ps first go.
lol. do they just flick through your log book like everyone says? :\

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
It is not 'faking'. It is practicing your penmanship.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
my maths teacher told his daughter to go get pizza

the drive to and from pizza hut was 5 minutes

but she had to wait 20 minutes for the pizza at the shop

so the total trip time in her log book reads: 30 mins

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
my maths teacher told his daughter to go get pizza

the drive to and from pizza hut was 5 minutes

but she had to wait 20 minutes for the pizza at the shop

so the total trip time in her log book reads: 30 mins
think you got to log the odometer now days too...

on another note, I reckon I got way more than 120 hours... I have had a shit load of accidents since I got my P's, on full licence now... on top of that shit as well, went on that one point for 12 months thing because I lost all my points due to pointless mistakes... I feel the hours didn't make me a better driver... The rule is the biggest load of shit, but guess what??? suffer, I'm not on my L's...

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
What I did was I faked the odometer readings too. In the end, dad started filling up my logbook with odometer readings from his car (even though I never drove it). When I went to the RTA the guy was flicking through my logbook, paused at a page that had the odometer reading crossed out like a gazillion times, stared at it, but flicked through, ripped the book and was like yeah all good, u can get your P's now :/ lol.

madharris

HSC
N/A
My friend literally did 30 hours and passed his P's test, it's not that hard if you know what you're doing

(Me on the other hand did ~90 hours, i really wanted to complete it however i just got bored near the end of it)

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
did all 120 hours cos mum was too scared of being in the car with me (lol) and dad insisted on filling in the numbers himself to precision

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)