F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
tpuletuajgulavo said:
I was using Iran as an example bro...the point is no muslim country would let a christian school be built anywhere in their country fullstop so if people in Australia object to having one built in their town then thats just fair...if you want to come here go to the same schools as everyone else you dont need a muslim school
no its not fucking fair. when the fuck were Muslim countries the benchmark for ANYTHING? let alone freedom of religion. Muslim countries are the shitest JOINTS on EARTH.......and you have your head high to tell me about what is fair? grow a fucking brain you turd shit

jifferbelle

HSC
The only reason they wouldn't allow it built is because they have an irrational dislike for muslims built up by the media. personally i dislike the muslim religion, but i do so after first studying it and also hating all religions.. though bhuddism seems to have the right idea..
Still disliking a certain religion is no reason to prevent a proposal

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
Hey, james, why did your account get banned?

nagiha

HSC
tpuletuajgulavo said:
I was using Iran as an example bro...the point is no muslim country would let a christian school be built anywhere in their country fullstop so if people in Australia object to having one built in their town then thats just fair...if you want to come here go to the same schools as everyone else you dont need a muslim school
Why are you using a muslim country as your example? Its a MUSLIM COUNTRY governed by SHARIAH LAW, with majority muslim population. Thats like saying, lets build a mosque in the Vatican.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hahahahhaah Sharia Law and Wahhabism are a fucking joke. Wahhabism is a perversion of Islam. If you or anyone you know abides to it you are an apostate fool.

nagiha

HSC
Captain Hero said:
Hahahahhaah Sharia Law and Wahhabism are a fucking joke. Wahhabism is a perversion of Islam. If you or anyone you know abides to it you are an apostate fool.
Even though I am Muslim I agree. Most muslims dont agree with Wahhabism and the current practices of Sharia Law aren't even correct.

Fathers

Banned
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
hay go bak 2 ur countrey we dun wont ur tipe here we groo here u flow ere
HaHaHaHAhAH! Yo0ou'ReeE Soo00o0 DuuUuUbB! ThEeE AbO0S OwWn tHis LanD.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
hay go bak 2 ur countrey we dun wont ur tipe here we groo here u flow ere

ya abo, yeh you.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Fathers said:
Yeah, but that was overturned.
Not on MY land.

HEY GUYS KEEP IN MIND EVEN IF YOU OWN LAND AND A HOUSE YOU'RE REALLY RENTING IT FROM THE GOVERNMENT UNDER Cth LAW COOL :COOL:

Government can kick you out at any time so we've really got less rights than the Coons

Fathers

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Not on MY land.

HEY GUYS KEEP IN MIND EVEN IF YOU OWN LAND AND A HOUSE YOU'RE REALLY RENTING IT FROM THE GOVERNMENT UNDER Cth LAW COOL :COOL:

Government can kick you out at any time so we've really got less rights than the Coons
Government can kick us out at any time? What is this? Russia?

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
I'm *embarressed to live in the same country as you idiots. Think about that when you realize what this entire thread is about...

[Edit]:* Sorry, minor grammatical mistake.

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
Js^-1 said:
I'm embaressed to live in the same country as you idiots. Think about that when you realize what this entire thread is about...
*Embarrassed *Realise

I'd be embarrassed about your grammar.

Lauren x

HSC
Ok. Back to the issue of Camden being stupid. So far in this thread the residents of Camden have been referred to as "bogan retards" and "a bunch of idiots" and the town itself is "an intellectual wasteland full of drunks". Have any of you people ever been to Camden? I grew up in Narellan and it's a quiet country town. Old sandstone buildings, farmland, lots of trees, the Camden show. Providing insulting, biased comments only makes you look immature and uneducated. Do not judge people you don't know. The only racist issue should be against the Islamic community. This is Australia and they know that full well. If you want to live in Australia why must you have your own schools and cemeteries?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I mean, Australia's a CHRISTIAN nation, love it or leave it you know what I'm saying. We grew here you flew here yeah!

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
Lauren x said:
Have any of you people everThis is Australia and they know that full well. If you want to live in Australia why must you have your own schools and cemeteries?
This just reinforces the idea that you guys that live out in the bush are a bunch of bogan fucks.

And what do you mean by 'this is australia?'

Seriously , stop fucking trolling on bos. Just go waste you bogan time shaging a sheep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)