• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
187. said:
Yu Swear To God What ? Bro.
I fucken hate Cronulla bro!! Last time I was there I got fucken bashed bro. I swear to god all those ugly fucken Aussie cunts ganged up on me and my mate Mahmoud and called us fucken wogs yu leh. We got in a few punches but the dumb cunts kept throwing bottles and shit at us yu leh. We went back a few days later and found one of the Aussie dumb cunts and bashed the shit out of him and put him in a fucken hospital!! That'll show him to mess with us Lebos yu leh wafth Allah bro.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Apparently criticising the fact that she posts like a retard is apparently racism. I didn't realise the retards were a discrete race. I apologise unreservedly.

HSC
Lmao Captain Hero :)
I Called Yu Racist Not For The Shit Yur Saying Bout Muslims, Bu Cos Of The We Grew Here Yu Flew Here Thing Which Was Like The Most Used Line During The Whole Cronulla Thing Thats Why I Thought Yu Were Being Racist :) Still Yur Being Discriminatory Same Shit Different Smell. Sky Fairy ? And Yu Say What Im Saying Has No Substance. Wow And The Guy Sticking Up For Captain Hero. Yeah I Dun Give A Fuck If Im Embaressing Yu Lol. What Didnt Captain Hero Say Wrong. If Not Now, Earlier. And Will Shakespear Are Yu Being Serious Or Yu Making Fun Of Lebos Or Sumfink ?

HSC
Aww Poor Thing Yu Dont Know Nothing Bout Ur Background ? Retards A Discrete Race ? LMAO Seriously Yu Went From Insulting Muslims To Jus Insulting Me, Well Trying To Anyway. I Really Dun Give A Fuck What Yu Think. Jus Tired Of Stupid RETARDS Such As Your Self.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Um, excuse me 187., but would it be too much to ask if you were to type unbolded, with correct capitalisations, and written in actual english?

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Aww Poor Thing Yu Dont Know Nothing Bout Ur Background ? Retards A Discrete Race ? LMAO Seriously Yu Went From Insulting Muslims To Jus Insulting Me, Well Trying To Anyway. I Really Dun Give A Fuck What Yu Think. Jus Tired Of Stupid RETARDS Such As Your Self.
No, you see, I called you a retard which removes that card from play. Please, try again.

And seriously, start posting like a normal human being.

HSC
Um Omie Jay As It Turns Out, It Would Be To Much To Ask.
Msn Has Got To Me Lol.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
Lmao Captain Hero :)
I Called Yu Racist Not For The Shit Yur Saying Bout Muslims, Bu Cos Of The We Grew Here Yu Flew Here Thing Which Was Like The Most Used Line During The Whole Cronulla Thing Thats Why I Thought Yu Were Being Racist :) Still Yur Being Discriminatory Same Shit Different Smell. Sky Fairy ? And Yu Say What Im Saying Has No Substance. Wow And The Guy Sticking Up For Captain Hero. Yeah I Dun Give A Fuck If Im Embaressing Yu Lol. What Didnt Captain Hero Say Wrong. If Not Now, Earlier. And Will Shakespear Are Yu Being Serious Or Yu Making Fun Of Lebos Or Sumfink ?
listen you dip shit. fucking ganger from livo. your a disgrace to muslims. i srsly still cannot see anything wrong with captain heroes fucking posts. please point it out to me. go suck a dick you ganger.

or wait, do you go to livo girls? go suck a livo boys cock. they are right next door to you.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Er.. im sure it hasnt, 187.
And Will Shakespear, are you for real? Bro? Thats quite a bit of generalisation coming out of your keyboard!

EDIT: And dude, she's no ganger! Look at her profile, she's GANGSTA!!!1

Last edited:

HSC
Lmao What You Talking About, Dis Aint A Game. Yu Talking Shit Bout Me And My People. And When Yu Hear The Truth Yu Start Calling Me A Retard. I Can Call Yu Whatever The Fuck I Want. And Write However I Like.
And Yu Of All People Really Shouldnt Be Talking Bout Normal..

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
Um Omie Jay As It Turns Out, It Would Be To Much To Ask.
Msn Has Got To Me Lol.
your arab. 90% of arabs are animals. 10% are fucking humans. your in the group of animals. go squander the desert for food you sand niggerette.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
187. said:
Lmao What You Talking About, Dis Aint A Game. Yu Talking Shit Bout Me And My People. And When Yu Hear The Truth Yu Start Calling Me A Retard. I Can Call Yu Whatever The Fuck I Want. And Write However I Like.
omg YULLEH. dont hurt me. im gonna get my bros on you. YULLEH.

srsly, go get a job.

HSC
slickstar_01 said:
listen you dip shit. fucking ganger from livo. your a disgrace to muslims. i srsly still cannot see anything wrong with captain heroes fucking posts. please point it out to me. go suck a dick you ganger.

or wait, do you go to livo girls? go suck a livo boys cock. they are right next door to you.
LMAOOOO SUCK A LIVO BOYS COCK ? NAH SORRY CUZ DATS UR JOB :)
Me A Disgrace To Muslims? Because Im Sticking Up For The Good Muslims, For Our Real Religion & Not For What The Muslims They See On TV Are About. That Makes Me A Disgrace? You May Not See Anything Wrong With People Talking Shit About Muslims/Islam. But I Do & I Dont Give A Fuck What Yu Say. Ima Stand Up For What I Believe In.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
187. said:
Please stop it, you're embarassing yourself with how absolutely idiotic your behaviour is.

Hear the 'truth'? Please.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Why is a goddamn user bars thing popping up every time this thread gets refreshed?!

HSC
Lmao Captain Hero, Yu Think What Im Saying Is Idiotic...
Hilarious !

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
dude..sucking cocks is haraam...

And as for the userbar thingo, i think thats me *embarrassed*
Never happened before, i'll do u all a favor and remove em from my sig.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)