F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (1 Viewer)

amandaii

HSC
alright man get over it big woop i didnt put a full stop .......
its that good enough
lol

Numbers

Banned
HSC
amandaii said:
alright man get over it big woop i didnt put a full stop .......
its that good enough
lol
USE THE FULL STOP BUTTON!

amandaii

HSC
i no what a full stop is why is it such a big deal get over it.

E

Empyrean444

Full stops make your sentences legible. They exist for a reason.

HalcyonSky

HSC
so now theres another community trying to stop an islamic school from being built

forget where it was, something hill

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
so now theres another community trying to stop an islamic school from being built

forget where it was, something hill
actually its in austral. not far from where i live. im not from Camden but i personally would object this school simply on the basis that the Liverpool region already has 3 Islamic school. .... one has 1000+ students from year K to 12.....the other 2 have around 300- 400 students.....

there is simply no point of building this school. no1 will go to it anyway.

sams057

HSC
bigboyjames said:
actually its in austral. not far from where i live. im not from Camden but i personally would object this school simply on the basis that the Liverpool region already has 3 Islamic school. .... one has 1000+ students from year K to 12.....the other 2 have around 300- 400 students.....

there is simply no point of building this school. no1 will go to it anyway.
umm no its not...the one he's referring to is bass hill, it was on the news the other day, and when two people that were there in support of the school came to the town meeting to DEMOCRATICALLY voice their opinions they were jeered and screamed at and weren't given the chance to speak...the bloke that was getting up to speak in support of the skool (who btw lives in the damn suburb) had to fkn show ID to the people, like wtfff man, why the hell does he have to show ID, is it so bad that he's supporting the school that he has to be forced to show ID, seriously wtfff is the world coming to if when you voice you own opinion and it doesn't conform with the majority (even if that majority might be disciminatory) they are treated like scum and their rights trampled over, c'mon man fuck this americanisation of this country, camden fuck wits say they don't want muslims to spoil their centuries old heritage that has been there since the country was first "founded", wtfff man and they accuse muslims of being stuck in medieval times, get over it you stupid tools, australia like any other country is increasing in population, camden and all those other surrounding areas (liverpool, hoxton park, camden valley, austral) are all farm areas and its obvious as fuck because houses are going to be needed to be built to meet demand that these places are going to be considered for sites for development. the only reason i object to this graveyard geting built is that i fear what locals and other people from surrounding areas who "bitterly cling to guns and religion" will do to graves. are muslims that much of scum that they don't deserve the sanctitiy of a proper and decent burial. shame. seriously shame. i really dont get it. and bigboyjames you're so fucking stupid, you sed there are already three muslim schools in liverpool, so fucking wat. the demand is there, so the schools need to be built fucktard, its not like they're bulding muslims schools for the sake of building and not filling them up with students, there are people in need of these schools. fuckwit its like saying to a family with two cars, you can only have one because you already have one. dopey bastard

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
sams057 said:
umm no its not...the one he's referring to is bass hill, it was on the news the other day, and when two people that were there in support of the school came to the town meeting to DEMOCRATICALLY voice their opinions they were jeered and screamed at and weren't given the chance to speak...the bloke that was getting up to speak in support of the skool (who btw lives in the damn suburb) had to fkn show ID to the people, like wtfff man, why the hell does he have to show ID, is it so bad that he's supporting the school that he has to be forced to show ID, seriously wtfff is the world coming to if when you voice you own opinion and it doesn't conform with the majority (even if that majority might be disciminatory) they are treated like scum and their rights trampled over, c'mon man fuck this americanisation of this country, camden fuck wits say they don't want muslims to spoil their centuries old heritage that has been there since the country was first "founded", wtfff man and they accuse muslims of being stuck in medieval times, get over it you stupid tools, australia like any other country is increasing in population, camden and all those other surrounding areas (liverpool, hoxton park, camden valley, austral) are all farm areas and its obvious as fuck because houses are going to be needed to be built to meet demand that these places are going to be considered for sites for development. the only reason i object to this graveyard geting built is that i fear what locals and other people from surrounding areas who "bitterly cling to guns and religion" will do to graves. are muslims that much of scum that they don't deserve the sanctitiy of a proper and decent burial. shame. seriously shame. i really dont get it. and bigboyjames you're so fucking stupid, you sed there are already three muslim schools in liverpool, so fucking wat. the demand is there, so the schools need to be built fucktard, its not like they're bulding muslims schools for the sake of building and not filling them up with students, there are people in need of these schools. fuckwit its like saying to a family with two cars, you can only have one because you already have one. dopey bastard
there is a propsal in austral aswell.

LOL, your a fucktard srsly. i have constantly said on this forum THAT I AM AGAINST RELIGIOUS BASED SCHOOLS. A RELIGIOUS BASED SCHOOL ITSELF IS DISCRIMINATORY. I WOULD SUPPORT THE SCHOOL IF IT WAS A PUBLIC SCHOOL FREE FOR ANY1 TO ATTEND. AND IN THIS CASE IT IS NOT THERFORE I AM AGAINST IT.

demand for religious schools? ROFLMAO man, cmon. the only people that build these religious Islamic school are old fart headed migrants who want to feel some sort of their home country in Australia. and consequently, they use the religious card to propagate their views to the ignorant uneducated migrant Muslim parents to send their Australian born children to these school. the children have no say at all.

btw, why should there be religious school. WHY? WHY CANT THESE CHILDREN GO TO A PUBLIC SCHOOL OR A PRIVATE SCHOOL. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A RELIGIOUS SCHOOL? WHY?

I have said it before and i will say it again, I AM AGAINST RELIGIOUS SCHOOL. THERE IS NO NEED FOR IT IN OUR SOCIETY. IT IS JUST ANOTHER WAY OF PEOPLE TO SEPARATE THEMSELVES FROM EACH OTHER.

as for the cemetery, i fully support that idea.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Dora Explorer said:
I think that its right the Muslims have stood up for themselves. I've heard Cambden is indeed a town full of racist attitudes. Did anyone watch the Cutting Edge Program about a guy staying with the Sheikh? Well in the program, there was an incident in Cambden where the Muslims wanted to build a Islamic School and people did not want this. And then there's this lady who is big time against Muslim (obviously racist) and says that Muslims should integrate into Aussie society. Excuse me? How dare she, I personally think she would be the kind who would treat Aborigines in a harsh way - assimilation (huh!). I think she's a disgrace to all Australians and should not be called an Australian because she is soo unAustralian. I mean look at how many Catholic and Christian schools there are, so why shouldn't there be Islamic schools. I believe any religion, whether it be Catholic or Anglican or Muslim, should have the right to extablish their own school - private- where as well as learning the school curriculum, they are learning about their religion. Is it so wrong? Can people not follow their own religious/cultural beliefs while still being a part of Australian culture and being an Aussie. Why is it that Australia is called a multicultural society? For that reason. Anyone who says otherwise, is undoubtedly a racist whether they like it or not, and should reconsider calling themselves Australian because not conforming/embracing to other cultures is very totally UNAUSTRALIAN!
Yeah because Islam is a race you fucking retard.

HSC
bigboyjames said:
as for the cemetery, i fully support that idea.
So your AGAINST religious schools in favour of public schools but FOR a segregated religious cemetery rather then a public one?

Double standards much.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
cannibal.horse said:
So your AGAINST religious schools in favour of public schools but FOR a segregated religious cemetery rather then a public one?

Double standards much.
how is it double standards? they are totally different cases.

one has social consequences which may lead to segregation, separatism and isolation within youth. key word "may".
the other, leads to shit all other than a grave looking sup par and boring- compared to standards of christian graves.

Dora Explorer

HSC
Ok Im sorry - I was just writing away.

WOW You love criticisng people.

Btw, racism - is being prejudice towards a race - this can also refer to religion. ta

Lentern

HSC
Numbers said:
1) Write in paragraphs. That's fucking painful to read.
2) It's CAMDEN, not Cambden.
3) Also, racism is hate against culture, not religion.
You're third point is correct but moot. First of all trying to separate religion and culture is absurd, they might not be entirely one but to suggest the links betweem them aren't extremely strong is just silly.

But more importantly this half arsed defence of sectarianism with the pathetic cries of "it's not actually racist so we're in the clear" is shamefull. It is still hateful, it is still bigotted and it is still unfounded. It is a weak, worthless way of trying to exonerate oneself of the xenophobia tag, it does not. It's absolutely pathetic when I see full blown xenophobes try and operate under the facade of tolerant and reasonable by hiding behind technicalities like that.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Dora Explorer said:
Ok Im sorry - I was just writing away.

WOW You love criticisng people.

Btw, racism - is being prejudice towards a race - this can also refer to religion. ta
No... no it can't not by its very nature. Racism is discrimination on biological grounds.

This is known as RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION. It's not racism by its very nature.

Js^-1

No tengo pantelonès
HSC
First of all: I'm from Camden, and I'm not a 'Racist bogan fucktard'. It's all well and good to criticize the racist morons from Camden, but keep in mind that the picture the media paints of Camden as a town is very different to the real picture. How many people from Camden have you seen (on the news) that are in support of the school, or even ambivalent to it?

The world hates Camden because of a bunch of redneck losers that are extremely ignorant, and use excuses like 'there will be an increase of traffic' to veil their racism.

During your anger filled posts (strangely resembling, in structure, the arguments that the 'bogans' used to argue against the proposed school / cemetary) keep in mind that Camden may have morons in it, but don't write off every single person from there on account of the minority.

Gay Captain

HSC
Js^-1 said:
First of all: I'm from Camden, and I'm not a 'Racist bogan fucktard'. It's all well and good to criticize the racist morons from Camden, but keep in mind that the picture the media paints of Camden as a town is very different to the real picture. How many people from Camden have you seen (on the news) that are in support of the school, or even ambivalent to it?

The world hates Camden because of a bunch of redneck losers that are extremely ignorant, and use excuses like 'there will be an increase of traffic' to veil their racism.

During your anger filled posts (strangely resembling, in structure, the arguments that the 'bogans' used to argue against the proposed school / cemetary) keep in mind that Camden may have morons in it, but don't write off every single person from there on account of the minority.
why don't you try explaining that concept to other camdenites re: muslims?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I wish I could have an Islamic Burial Ground in my suburb. In fact, I'm encouraging the council to rezone the park into a burial site just so I can have lovely Muslims bury their dead right next to me AND I'm writing to the local Catholic school to tell them to sell up so it can converted into an Islamic college!!

Yay!!!

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah great bury the muslims because then when they bury suicide bombers they'll come back as zombies and kill more patriotic Australians. Islam is not compatible with the fair go and mateship of Australia. They worship Mohammed and Jesus is the cornerstone of Australia. I also heard that their 'god' Mohammed was a pedophile who had sex with a two year old boy so how moral is that LOL

HSC
bigboyjames said:
how is it double standards? they are totally different cases.

one has social consequences which may lead to segregation, separatism and isolation within youth. key word "may".
the other, leads to shit all other than a grave looking sup par and boring- compared to standards of christian graves.
And two religious communities having separate and private cemeterys to the exclusion of other religions may also not create 'segregation, separatism and isolation'?

Lentern

HSC
cannibal.horse said:
And two religious communities having separate and private cemeterys to the exclusion of other religions may also not create 'segregation, separatism and isolation'?
Without meaning to disrespect afterlife theories I don't think it's a problem if the corpses don't play together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)