F**k Camden is stupid Part II: The Proposed Islamic Cemetery (2 Viewers)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
if they can take camden, surely no other suburb will be able to resist
It's about time those billionaire middle eastern sheiks showed us some gratitude.

E

Empyrean444

Nebuchanezzar said:
^Because we either slaughtered them or removed them by force, you stupid ignorant fuck.
Calm down. The above was meant to be implicit in my statement. I well understand this.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
As long as the muslim population doesn't get over 2% then we shouldn't have a problem.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
As long as the muslim population doesn't get over 2% then we shouldn't have a problem.
and if it does, what problem would occur?

firstly, its not a muslim issue its an arab issue.

i don't see Pakistani, indian, Indonesian Muslims trying to fuck around with anybody, its just the arabs.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
and if it does, what problem would occur?

firstly, its not a muslim issue its an arab issue.

i don't see Pakistani, indian, Indonesian Muslims trying to fuck around with anybody, its just the arabs.
Man I'm fairly sure a bunch of Indo muslims fucked with 188 people in Bali you stupid cunt.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Captain Hero said:
Man I'm fairly sure a bunch of Indo muslims fucked with 188 people in Bali you stupid cunt.

well if Johny boy didnt send fucking troopers into Iraq and Afghanistan that wouldn't happened you dip shit.

pity, you couldn't tell the difference between a terrorist organization and the average joe in indoneisa. get , your fucking head out of fox news and wake up.

Captain Hero

Banned
HSC
N/A

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
James your argument went from "The Bali Bombings happened as a response to Australia's involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq" to "The Bali Bombings happened as a response to Australia's involvement in Afghanistan. Admit you were wrong and that the Indonesiian Muslims DID and DO screw with western interests irrespective of their own reasoning or not...equally Arab Muslims have their reasons, it's just whether the west chooses to accept them..

As Skogg "eloquently" puts it on muslimvillage.com

The west is continuing to rape the poor people of the world. Are they supposed to say "thank you" afterwards? Do we expect them to take it lying down?
http://muslimvillage.com/story.php?id=662

The Bali Bombings were an attack on the West, and Australia was long before a target as a leading Western Nation rather than one simply involved in the Afghanistan War (One which Labor's Kevin Rudd even supports)

Shabbat Shalom ve Shanah Tova!

Dora Explorer

HSC
I think that its right the Muslims have stood up for themselves. I've heard Cambden is indeed a town full of racist attitudes. Did anyone watch the Cutting Edge Program about a guy staying with the Sheikh? Well in the program, there was an incident in Cambden where the Muslims wanted to build a Islamic School and people did not want this. And then there's this lady who is big time against Muslim (obviously racist) and says that Muslims should integrate into Aussie society. Excuse me? How dare she, I personally think she would be the kind who would treat Aborigines in a harsh way - assimilation (huh!). I think she's a disgrace to all Australians and should not be called an Australian because she is soo unAustralian. I mean look at how many Catholic and Christian schools there are, so why shouldn't there be Islamic schools. I believe any religion, whether it be Catholic or Anglican or Muslim, should have the right to extablish their own school - private- where as well as learning the school curriculum, they are learning about their religion. Is it so wrong? Can people not follow their own religious/cultural beliefs while still being a part of Australian culture and being an Aussie. Why is it that Australia is called a multicultural society? For that reason. Anyone who says otherwise, is undoubtedly a racist whether they like it or not, and should reconsider calling themselves Australian because not conforming/embracing to other cultures is very totally UNAUSTRALIAN!

Numbers

Banned
HSC
Dora Explorer said:
I think that its right the Muslims have stood up for themselves. I've heard Cambden is indeed a town full of racist attitudes. Did anyone watch the Cutting Edge Program about a guy staying with the Sheikh? Well in the program, there was an incident in Cambden where the Muslims wanted to build a Islamic School and people did not want this. And then there's this lady who is big time against Muslim (obviously racist) and says that Muslims should integrate into Aussie society. Excuse me? How dare she, I personally think she would be the kind who would treat Aborigines in a harsh way - assimilation (huh!). I think she's a disgrace to all Australians and should not be called an Australian because she is soo unAustralian. I mean look at how many Catholic and Christian schools there are, so why shouldn't there be Islamic schools. I believe any religion, whether it be Catholic or Anglican or Muslim, should have the right to extablish their own school - private- where as well as learning the school curriculum, they are learning about their religion. Is it so wrong? Can people not follow their own religious/cultural beliefs while still being a part of Australian culture and being an Aussie. Why is it that Australia is called a multicultural society? For that reason. Anyone who says otherwise, is undoubtedly a racist whether they like it or not, and should reconsider calling themselves Australian because not conforming/embracing to other cultures is very totally UNAUSTRALIAN!
1) Write in paragraphs. That's fucking painful to read.
2) It's CAMDEN, not Cambden.
3) Also, racism is hate against culture, not religion.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Numbers said:
1) Write in paragraphs. That's fucking painful to read.
2) It's CAMDEN, not Cambden.
3) Also, racism is hate against culture, not religion.
these anti-Islamic sentiments are not religious based but racially based.

Numbers

Banned
HSC
bigboyjames said:
these anti-Islamic sentiments are not religious based but racially based.
Of course they're religious based. Did you hear any of the bogans saying that they didn't want a 'lebanese/indian/paki/indonesian/bangladesh/whatever' school? They're opposed to the idea of having Muslims infiltrate their community.

amandaii

HSC
manni think there fukn racist pigs there so selfish like wat do they want us to do atleast have some consideration for the dead man like were do they want us to put the bodies are they seriouse

Numbers

Banned
HSC
amandaii said:
manni think there fukn racist pigs there so selfish like wat do they want us to do atleast have some consideration for the dead man like were do they want us to put the bodies are they seriouse
ahahahahahahaha. Have you ever heard of 'full stop'? .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)