• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

extra-curricular activities (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
nwatts said:
I'm our school's resident smartass. Does that count for anything?

If I was an employer, and some kid came to me with a list of extra activities a mile long (with or without the inclusion of the wanker committee), I wouldn't be impressed, I'd think they were amazingly desparate, or have no friends. And no friends = no social skills = no teamwork. I'm not going to employ no Harry Highpants damn you!
Just coz u do a lot of stuff at skool doesnt make you a loner with no people skills...and really if u have been in a team you learn more about team work than with ur friends

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
that is the good thing with team sports, and also groups within the school which require you to organise an event for the students. it can be really stressing....

when i was president of interact, we ordered krispy kremes. at the time i wasnt aware that the teachers had sneakily ordered the extra 10 boxes that we were to sell the day that we got them. they ordered 9 after the due date, and we ended up only being able to sell 1 box?!?!?!

we ended up not selling individuals, and i was taunted for about half a year on no end afterwards for that :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)