Extension Two Report???? (1 Viewer)

PIE

Hey Guys,
My Extension Two Report is due tomorrow arghhh n I havent even really started it, being unorganised and everything. Does anyone have any useful pointers about what I should do??? Please Help....
Thanks Guys

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
talk abt investigation process....the whole idea of ext2 is to compose an original work..ie: no literary theft invovled...so by explaining ur process of investigation and what worked and what didnt...u demonstrate that this major work is ur own.

PIE

Thanks Heaps Truely In Bliss
Im at an absolute loss at the moment. I lent my task sheet to a friend because she didnt have hers n she didnt bring it back for me. So i have no idea what I'm supposed to be writing and what the outcomes are. Thanks for your help

PIE

lol if i didnt love her so much i would... In your report did you put things under headings. Like Purpose... blah blah blah Intended Audience... blah blah blah etc???

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
dont put headings man...datz year 7 ammateur .....lol.....its englihs..not business...

i linked audience and purpose with mmy investigation process...ie: by re-evaluating my latest devleopments with my audience, i decided to change the language to a less formal register. blah blha blah.....

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
Dont forget the all-important audience and purpose as well as process.

PIE

Its funny u should mention business coz at the moment im doing a report for it and ext... So for this one, I'm linking audience, pupose and the process of which i took to get to where I'm at... Is that right? I soo shouldnt be doing this course. If only it was as easy as the viva...

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
yeha spot on. just amke sure u turn into a recount....today i went to the library and found 5 books..3 were good, and the other 2 were bad.......alwyas evaluate.....by reearching through literaray recognised publciations such as oxford and cabridge, i have realised that no only was my infomation inaccurate but i was diverging from my purpose, which is to.......

i was studying busienss too...:p

PIE

LMAO ahh wat a crack up... Thankyou so much for all your help Truely U've been an absolute champion. I had no idea where I was gunna start or what the hell i was going to talk about. As if your help with Extension wasnt enough... I just went into the business studies forum to find u answering all my questions in there as well thru other ppls threads. You huni r a bloody machine and will do soo well in the HSC. Thank you sooooo much and good luck

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
dont put headings man...datz year 7 ammateur .....lol.....its englihs..not business...

i linked audience and purpose with mmy investigation process...ie: by re-evaluating my latest devleopments with my audience, i decided to change the language to a less formal register. blah blha blah.....
I think it depends how you set it up - it's a report, not necessarily an essay.

I used headings to categorise my report in order to make it easier to navigate (it was a flash movie). I think a similar effect could be achieved by a written report - just don't ask me how :)

Andronicarse

HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
hey andonicarse.....is ur cartoon progressing?...i remember u were stressing out abt it...
How is it progressing? HAHAHAHAHAHA-kill me-HAHAHAHAHA.
Progress indeed!

Andronicarse

HSC
But I digress, behold my sexiriffic detective:

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by anti
I used headings to categorise my report in order to make it easier to navigate (it was a flash movie). I think a similar effect could be achieved by a written report - just don't ask me how :)

hey anti...are u doin a website? if so...ar eu incoporating flahs in it?

PIE

Wow Andro that is awesome wats ur story line that goes with it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)