Extension Two Report???? (1 Viewer)

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
hey anti...are u doin a website? if so...ar eu incoporating flahs in it?
I did a website/multimedia project for EEX2 last year :)
It was entirely flash-based but ran off internet explorer for some reason.. I forget why now.

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
Storyline? It is the near future, and technological progress has not met our expectations. There is no space travel and the earth faces overpopulaton. Society is controlled through memory nodes implated into people's heads at birth. It is illegal to modify or alter these nodes. The detective (who is still nameless, GAH!) is part of the investigative unit who looks into such breaches.
It draws from Bladerunner (link to Eng) and crime fiction genre (link to 3U). So there you go.

Andronicarse

HSC
Bladerunner is the source of inspiration. For certain that is one of the greatest movies ever made.

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
lol...i dont think i will have time 2 finish my flash intro....did u do well for ur MW?
Yeah, I was very happy with my mark. Wasn't stoked with my MW itself tho ;)

Andronicarse

HSC
I shall leak some more. He is the detectives female counterpart. Notice she moves almost the same. That's because I'm a lazy bastard, but I'm justifying it in the reflection statement as a means of highlighting the cartoon-ness of the peice which makes it more confronting for my mature audience (or something).

Andronicarse

HSC
Pretty much. As I said I recycled the animation cycles. I just applied new colours. Dodgy, but I think it works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)