• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Extension 1 HSC 2014 Prediction (1 Viewer)

HSC
I didn't LOL

oh wow how come he's so nice to you then :/
Because our friendship = strong intermolecular forces, hydrogen bonding.
You and mreditor friendship = strong intermolecular forces with hydrogen bonding as well as dipole dipole forces of attraction, which are easily broken (hence the meany behaviour)

Lol ^^^ that was so lame -.-

HSC
not really, some people may not have an interest in maths or may want to devote time to other subjects. Though it is true that 4u has godly scaling and I deeply regret not doing it simply because getting 60% on the paper would give me 90+ lol.

Like look at our grade, there are heaps of 3u kids ranked higher than 4u people in 3u...

yes Faisal that was very lame. I was considering not dignifying you with a response but then I took pity on you because you evidently lack connections and belonging.

are you calling me ethanol! I'm such a useful solvent and have made such a positive influence on people's lives!!

and w0t are the dipole dipole forces of attraction, there is only repulsion
Ahhhhhh i see what you did there with the ethanol :p hahaha IDK after chemistry I dont know anything anymore LMAOO:p

mreditor16

HSC
not really, some people may not have an interest in maths or may want to devote time to other subjects. Though it is true that 4u has godly scaling and I deeply regret not doing it simply because getting 60% on the paper would give me 90+ lol.

Like look at our grade, there are heaps of 3u kids ranked higher than 4u people in 3u...
I don't remember any 3u kids ranking higher than 4u kids in 3u :/

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
what I am saying is if a student doing 3units of maths is performing that well in 3u such that they're outperforming 4u students, then they've made a mistake in my eyes of only doing 3u.
some people's schools actually don't let them do 4unit
and im pretty sure (looking at my ranks) i got gg'd by some 2unit students doing 3u despite doing 4u myself so its very relative haha

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Orite, here is the thing, I love binomial proofs, love all types of induction- like harder 3u inductions or strong induction etc, dont mind circle geo. But PLEASE for the love of all that matters, no perms and combs. Hopefully.
All these haters </3. This seems a bit weird given the close link between combinatorics and binomial coefficients..

photastic

HSC
All these haters </3. This seems a bit weird given the close link between combinatorics and binomial coefficients..
Done the 1992-93 projectile yet? Seems the old binomial questions are easier.

integral95

HSC
heh and last year there were only 3 marks worth of probability allocated(and they were the easy ones as well), so chances are you'd have a little more.

IR

HSC
Even then binomial probability is ok. Perms and combs not so much.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
some people's schools actually don't let them do 4unit
and im pretty sure (looking at my ranks) i got gg'd by some 2unit students doing 3u despite doing 4u myself so its very relative haha
In the HSC year below mine, the chick who topped 3u in Year 11 decided not go on to do 4u. She ended up state ranking in 2u (and many other subjects as well, namely the social sciences) and got 99.95...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)