• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Extension 1 HSC 2014 Prediction (2 Viewers)

photastic

HSC
1992 and 1993 last parts of the projectile motion is hard

HSC
Looks fairly standard to me except for the inequalities (which I assume is what you're referring to).
Yeah it's a pain =(. Will probably get released from school at about 5:00pm...might go out and eat with friends afterwards.
Yeah, question isn't hard but you don't see an inequality in projectile often :p

Bold part - this is so me! After every exam, at least 30 minutes is spent outside talking about the exam. Then grab food, and get home 2 hours later

iStudent

HSC
3u probability can't get thaaaat hard can it? Nothing like some of the questions in 4u!
Team bos will smash maths once again :D

photastic

HSC
3u probability can't get thaaaat hard can it? Nothing like some of the questions in 4u!
I wonder if a 2u student can beat 4u students... probs not :(

mreditor16

HSC
Nah, I find 3u easier than 2u though but thanks for that.
what I am saying is if a student doing 3units of maths is performing that well in 3u such that they're outperforming 4u students, then they've made a mistake in my eyes of only doing 3u.

IR

HSC
Tbh I hope for really nice binomials/combinatorics/circle geometry.

Induction- Most are fairly bland tbh
Integration- too easy for the last Q I think within the constraints of MX1
Inequalities/circle geo/combinatorics- pretty possible, if they do combinatorics I reckon that they'll definitely weave in some identities with binomial coefficients :D.
Orite, here is the thing, I love binomial proofs, love all types of induction- like harder 3u inductions or strong induction etc, dont mind circle geo. But PLEASE for the love of all that matters, no perms and combs. Hopefully.

IR

HSC
For the last question...

2012 HSC was a random 3D Trig + Rates of Change

2013 HSC was a Newton's Method problem

I wonder what commonly 'disregarded' topic they'll throw into this year's HSC.
Really? Disregarded? I think those two are pretty important cos you see them in every paper.
But I would say 'perms and combs' are disregarded.

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Yeah, question isn't hard but you don't see an inequality in projectile often :p

Bold part - this is so me! After every exam, at least 30 minutes is spent outside talking about the exam. Then grab food, and get home 2 hours later
No, as in I will be released from the exam hall at 5pm...my invigilators are extremely slow...I predict 5pm I will be released, 5:20 I will be at Central, probably go and eat with friends till 6:20 or so, and get home at like 7:30pm X__X.

Thanks man!

Carrotsticks, BOS Trials 2015, challenge accepted. Congratulations, you have ensured the ultimate annihilation of BOS 2015's egos with a single post =).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)