Ex's (1 Viewer)

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Ex 1: 7 month relationship (06-07) of no fights, ended for lack of feelings (on her end). Shitfight ensued for a few months. Finally stopped being butthurt and told myself she didn't give a shit. I didn't bother speaking to her for 6 months and she approached me. We've been good friends since. I don't have to see her for X months and I can tell her things I can't tell anyone else.. go figure.

Ex 2: 14 month relationship (08-09) of lots of fights, ended mostly mutually (40/60 me/her), jealousy on both ends for a month or so and now we're over it and are pretty good friends. So yeah.

I'd say I'm good friends if not best friends with both exes?

loki911

HSC
can be for some but imo just don't do it and save yourself the trouble.

kathrinn

HSC
Depends how it ended, how long you were togther, general maturity of the people.
After I broke up with a long term boyfriend, we decided to "stay friends" cause it was hard to just not be together after so long but that failed epicly, cause there was too much history, and too much jealousy. Ill still say hi, but id say its not a good idea to be bff's and watch gossip girl together. just too awkward.

LauraHLH

HSC
My ex is my best friend... he is now gay though. I think that plays a major part in the two of us being able to stay so close- there's a lot less chemistry than there used to be, not to mention it turns out we have completely different tastes in guys. We were great friends before we dated, so we've sort of slipped back into what we used to be.

But all of my other ex's? Nope. I've had three other relationships, all of them ended pretty badly, and none of us are on speaking terms anymore.

So the answer is maybe.

cassiecocaine

HSC
Sure, me and my first ex are best friends, tell eachother pretty much everything about our current relationships and help eachother through it :)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
My ex is my best friend... he is now gay though. I think that plays a major part in the two of us being able to stay so close- there's a lot less chemistry than there used to be, not to mention it turns out we have completely different tastes in guys. We were great friends before we dated, so we've sort of slipped back into what we used to be.

But all of my other ex's? Nope. I've had three other relationships, all of them ended pretty badly, and none of us are on speaking terms anymore.

So the answer is maybe.
hahaha did you turn him gay

VK2FMCR

The One and Only..
HSC

So the answer is maybe.
Me and my ex turned each other gay. Beat that :uhoh:

However, my Ex and I are great friends. We still talk and stuff, but she now lives in Sydney.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
juts wondering, is there anyone out there who actually stayed friends with their ex once they broke up?

is it possible even?

my ex girlfriend is now my mistress

its alright...i guess

the others..meh i ditched them, got boring.

im not really friends with my ex girlfriends, rather we are all business partners instead.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
haha god could you get any shitter

it's "your", not "you're"
nah just what your saying is shit and your opinion doesnt count

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)