Experienced K- 12 English and Humanities Tutor. ATAR: 97.05. 1st Class Honours (1 Viewer)

pjb96

HSC
I am an experienced tutor, having worked with Primary, High School and University students for 6 years. Additionally, I have a first class honours degree in Economics and Politics from the University of Sydney. During my time as a tutor, I have developed a passion for teaching students the writing and organisational skills I have employed for prolonged academic success.

I keep my lessons dynamic and flexible, always striving to ensure my sessions are suited to the goals of each student. Whether you need assistance with essay structure, comprehension, deconstructing abstract concepts, or even strategies in crafting comprehensive notes for exams, I would love to assist.

My services also include as much help as students require outside of our week to week sessions, where I’m able to supply homework or review drafts without any extra charge.

My academic achievements include:

- Band 6 in English Advanced, Modern History, Ancient History, Studies of Religion II and Business Studies

- ATAR: 97.05

- HTA Certificate of Excellence (Top 10 in the state for Extension History Major Work)

- John S Darcy Memorial Award (1st Place in Politics subjects at the University of Sydney)

I offer tuition in the following subjects:
- English Standard, Advanced and Extension
- Primary School English and Selective School Preparation
- Ancient, Modern and Extension History
- Business Studies
- Geography
- Studies of Religion I and II
- Legal Studies
- Society and Culture

My rate is $60 per hour.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions at pjbyrne96@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)