Exam room Humour (1 Viewer)

bored of sc

HSC
I understand there are heaps of these threads going around, but there hasn't been one in the year 11 set of threads for a while...

Um... funniest thing - 5 minutes into our religion exam and a guy rips out a game boy and starts playing it. Then, just as he is about to get caught he puts the game boy on the desk of the person next to him. When the examiner came down she asked what the trouble was and the game boy possesser pointed at the guy next to him. So the teacher took the innocent guy's exam paper but luckily someone told the truth of the matter. Haha - it was one of those things where you had to be there; if you were there, you would've cracked up - he was so dumb for even pulling out a game-boy in the first place let alone shifting the blame to an innocent scapegoat. Don't worry, justice was served, he got taken out of the exam room and I think he got a zero. He sacrificed religion marks to entertain the class - legend, silly dude, but legend nonetheless.

Last edited:

nada92

Gotti Teiknadi <3
HSC
bored of sc said:
I understand there are heaps of these threads going around, but there hasn't been one in the year 11 set of threads for a while...

Um... funniest thing - 5 minutes into our religion exam and a guy rips out a game boy and starts playing it. Then, just as he is about to get caught he puts the game boy on the desk of the person next to him. When the examiner came down she asked what the trouble was and the game boy possesser pointed at the guy next to him. So the teacher took the innocent guy's exam paper but luckily someone told the truth of the matter. Haha - it was one of those things where you had to be there; if you were there, you would've cracked up - he was so dumb for even pulling out a game-boy in the first place let alone shifting the blame to an innocent scapegoat. Don't worry, justice was served, he got taken out of the exam room and I think he got a zero. He sacrificed religion marks to entertain the class - legend, silly dude, but legend nonetheless.
Haha, that's funny. I woulda cracked up if I was there, i get easily amused. This isn't funny but it surely was embarrassing. This morning, i was doing my Bio exam in this huge hall which echoes like a mf. Anyway, as i was writing away, my table just suddenly fell (<one of those folded leg tables) and it made a huge BANG on the floor. Of course, i screamed then everyone jsut stared at me and laughed. I went red, and couldn't concentrate throughout the rest of the exam.

bored of sc

HSC
nada92 said:
Haha, that's funny. I woulda cracked up if I was there, i get easily amused. This isn't funny but it surely was embarrassing. This morning, i was doing my Bio exam in this huge hall which echoes like a mf. Anyway, as i was writing away, my table just suddenly fell (<one of those folded leg tables) and it made a huge BANG on the floor. Of course, i screamed then everyone jsut stared at me and laughed. I went red, and couldn't concentrate throughout the rest of the exam.
did you it hurt you? like hit you before it hit the floor? haha, sounds like you over-reacted

Pace_T

HSC
nada92 said:
HAHAAHA thats funny
shortly after one of my hsc exams started (years ago i know..), while everyone was writing at blistering speeds, my friend put his pen down and pulled out a packet of chips and started eating them. he took his sweet time, looking around the massive hall and chewing loudly.

bored of sc

HSC
Pace_T said:
shortly after one of my hsc exams started (years ago i know..), while everyone was writing at blistering speeds, my friend put his pen down and pulled out a packet of chips and started eating them. he took his sweet time, looking around the massive hall and chewing loudly.
really? what exam? how long did his chip binge go for?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Nothing will ever beat a guy farting gi-normously during his trials.

H4rdc0r3

HSC
bored of sc said:

that was a crap story. thanks for wasting my life.

L

lsam

hollyy. said:
my friend fainted in an exam once
OMG! You are not pulling our legs, are you?

He/she must have studied 24/7 before the exam!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Three possibilities

1. Didn't study enough which caused stress.
  2. Studied too much and was really burnt out and stressed.
  3. Normal health reasons.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
lsam said:
OMG! You are not pulling our legs, are you?

He/she must have studied 24/7 before the exam!
no serious and it wasnt because of the exam, she just felt sick.

CaityJane08

HSC
nada92 said:
Haha.lol. the exact same thing happened to my friend during the school certificate. she was sitting right near me when it happened and just as i looked up she fell flat on her arse coz the weight of the table pushed her off her chair. the supervisors ran over to help her but she was raw red with embarrasment coz everyone was laughing. we all ended up getting told off and told to focus on our work.

bettina44

HSC
on the day we had a test,our class teacher was away,so we had substitute,during the test she fell asleep(she had her eyes closed and everything),so everyone began whispering to other people for answers.at that time we thought she didn't hear us,turned out she did when our maths teacher lectured us about it, she told us that she knew who those people were,but chose not to name and shame them and said if they did not own up by going to detention we'd had to do the test again.i was secretly wnted to redo the test cause i did crap in it-and i mean crap.turned out those people owned up.

HSC
if anyone remembers when they had the SNAP test...

we were in the hall with those collapsible tables. they didn't give us time to finish our lunches, so they decided to let us eat during the exam. it was freezing, so i had bought a cup of noodles, which i put on the table. it wasn't stable, and it fell over and noodles spilled ALL over my test. was pretty funny, but might have been a 'had to be there' thing.

jazzbaby

HSC
lmao
today someone's phone went off and the tone was the indian version of twinkle twinkle

it was THAT funny

HSC
way back in the snap test, some boy wasnt allowed to go to the toilet, he was absolutely busting and he actually pissed himself it was hilarious there was piss under the seat too.

and another time some chick's phone went off and she answered it and started talking this was in trial sc. well i thought it was funny...

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
sonnylongbottom said:
way back in the snap test, some boy wasnt allowed to go to the toilet, he was absolutely busting and he actually pissed himself it was hilarious there was piss under the seat too.

and another time some chick's phone went off and she answered it and started talking this was in trial sc. well i thought it was funny...
ohh the poor boy, i would literally die if that was me

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
I had only heard about this after the exam, but in the mid course exam for chemistry, the supervising teachers were looking at our papers during the test. I didn't realise they were looking but my friend covered her paper with her arm and said another girl used her periodic table. She told me over MSN and shortened it to table, I was just like "uh... Table? How did she do the test?" I heard the teacher kind of chuckle when walking right in front of me. I was just thinking "was that at me?" but I'm guessing it's at my friend who was sitting next to me.

I know it's not really that funny, but I thought I'd share it with you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)